PDA

View Full Version : Now something is wrong with COLE.

Catty1
02-20-2018, 07:16 PM
What a week!

Cole was fine this morning, ate his breakfast with his usual enthusiasm and was a love bug.

I was out for much of the afternoon and got home at 5 pm. Got food ready for the three...but Cole wasn't anywhere near the kitchen.

He was lying very quietly in the middle bedroom (office). I put his dish in front of him and he noted it but wasn't interested. He did eat two Greenies treats I brought to him.

Later I saw him walking towards the living room. From the back I thought I saw him limping...but it was as if both back legs "limped".

He's just lying quietly. Nose is cool and damp.

I just don't know!:(

Queen of Poop
02-20-2018, 08:05 PM
Oh dear. Cole, what's up? Sending hugs.

mon
02-20-2018, 10:02 PM
I sure hope that you discover what's up with Cole soon too!! 🙀

Catty1
02-20-2018, 10:49 PM
I had to be out for a couple of hours. Before I left Cole demonstrated that he could pee and poop just fine in the litter box.

I just got home and he was sitting in the kitchen, not lying around like he was. He ate some of his food though not the whole bowl.

He seems to be on the mend. Maybe he nibbled something that disagreed with him?

Praying he is totally himself by morning.

Thank you for all your good thoughts! :):love:

phesina
02-21-2018, 05:03 AM
We are sending good thoughts and prayers and warm healing energies to Cole with hopes that he is on the mend.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Randi
02-21-2018, 08:37 AM
What a mystery... and scary, too. Could he have nipped on some of your plants? But I imagine you wouldn't have any poisonous plants, being such a good cat mom. :)

Feel better soon, dear Cole! :love:

Catty1
02-21-2018, 09:30 AM
More signs of getting back to normal.

He meowed in his high voice at 5 am seeing if anyone was up!

He barfed what he ate yesterday, but it was fairly recent. (Not back to normal - food wasn't digested.)

Heated a bit of his food this morning, gave him about half and topped it with a hairball treat. He ate most of it.

They all enjoyed the Greenies treats.

We'll see how the day goes. And no, there aren't any poisonous plants here. I have three that I am trying to keep alive.:D

cats4ever
02-21-2018, 05:52 PM
I'm glad that he's getting back to normal, but I'm sure that you are still watching him very closely.:love:
Cole, please don't scare your mom!

Catty1
02-21-2018, 10:52 PM
Cole is back to normal. :) Being his sweet self and eating and keeping everything down.

Thanks everyone. :love:

mon
02-21-2018, 11:23 PM
Such excellent news! So happy you can relax about that one now, such a worry 😻

phesina
02-22-2018, 05:32 AM
Wonderful!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Queen of Poop
02-22-2018, 09:04 AM
So glad he's back to normal.

Catty1