PDA

View Full Version : Luxurious Lucy

Barbara
12-25-2002, 08:26 AM
My Lucy,
I think I have never seen a cat with such an elegant train aka fluffy tail.
But you're a material girl, too? Did you get these pearls for Christmas? You must have been a very good kitty then.
Isn't it great that your brother and you have been COTD on 2 following Christmas days. A reason to party!
I wish you a special day for a special cat:)

catwoman761
12-25-2002, 09:02 AM
Lucy is truely Luxurious. I love her fluffy tail. I have a Maine Coon, Doobie, and she is black with a white belly and paws. I love her fluffy tail too. What regal cat you are. Doobie has to sleep either between my legs or on my legs every night. Congratulations on being COTD! You deserve it! Doobie woke me up today by sticking her face in mine and licking it like a dog. I love my "fat baby" with all my heart and I know Luxurious Lucy your human parents love you as much as well. I want to see more pictures of you and your luxuriousness.!:D :)
Catwoman761

ganime
12-25-2002, 10:06 AM
Lucy are you sure you don't have a squirrel as one of your ancestors. What a tail? You are a real beauty. Congrats for being COTD.

tatsxxx11
12-25-2002, 10:56 AM
Oh Lucy!! What a swank and sassy girl you are!! And your brother Paulie is one handsome hunk as well!!:) Your family is doubly blessed! But nothing tops your loving and loyal purrrsonality!!! And looks out guys...this gals's got brains to boot!! And Lucy, I was so extra pleased to see that a former neighbor of mine was honored here today! I grew up and lived most of my life in Demarest! If only I were there to personally take in the vision of your lovliness! Maybe one day!:) Congratulations to our breathtakingly beautiful Christmas Day Cat of the Day, the stunning Lucy! Enjoy your day in the spotlight Lucy; you surely deserve it! And I wish you, Paulie and your entire family a very happy holiday!

http://www.xmission.com/%7Eemailbox/holiday/hollybasket.gif

momoffuzzyfaces
12-25-2002, 01:08 PM
Lucy
WOW!!! What a beauty you are! You are just dazzling us this Christmas Day. Congratulations on being our special festive Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:)

felinefriend
12-25-2002, 01:23 PM
Luxorious Lucy indeed, I agree with everyone, that tail is so stunning, and your photo does remind me of a long bridal train!!! That is so wonderful that your brother Paulie made it on COTD exactly a YEAR ago today!!! Congratulations to both of you, and I hope your holidays are wonderful as can be!! I wish I could also open your garage door and see you perk up like the "meerkat" that you imitate--that's so funny!!! You are simply beautiful!!! Merry Christmas and Fur-Ever Love to you!!! :D :p :)

kohala
12-25-2002, 02:15 PM
You are a definite delight to see this Christmas Morning! May you, your bother and family have a wonderful day today, and thank you for being our Cat of the Day!

12-25-2002, 02:41 PM
Lucy Lucy , you are the purrrrrfect COTD on this Christmas -day !!!! Your tail is gorgeous !!!
WOW , and your colour , it is the best !!
Congrats sweet Lucy-girl !!http://wtv-zone.com/onegal/i-s/popupsan.gif

rg_girlca
12-25-2002, 07:09 PM
Oh Lucy, what a beautiful sight to behold on this Christmas Day.
As others have said, you are one gorgeous, regal of a cat.
Congratulations on being our beautiful Christmas Cat of The Day sweetie.
Lots of hugs and kisses for you on your special day. :D

rg_girlca
12-25-2002, 07:12 PM
P.S.

Sorry I forgot to add that I wish everyone on Pet Talk, that I think are the greatest, a very Merry Christmas .

kohala
12-25-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by kohala
May you, your bother and family have a wonderful day today, and thank you for being our Cat of the Day!

A Freudian slip? I meant your brother, of course!

lizbud
12-25-2002, 09:19 PM
Dearest Lucy,

You are just Gorgeous :) A delight to look at & a sweet
companion to be with, I'm sure. Paulie is very Handsome
and you're Gorgeous, what a pair you must make...
Congratulations on being chosen for a day of honor Lucy
as our Beautiful Christmas CAT OF THE DAY !!!

Vio&Juni
12-26-2002, 03:15 AM
Oh, the red color just underlines your beauty, dear Lucy!

colecooncats
12-26-2002, 07:37 AM
Lucy you are indeed a Luscious Maine Coon girl! I've admired your bother Paulie as well!!! We have 4 Maine Coons here at our house so we sent up a BIG CHEER and COONgratulations that you are the Chrismas COTD!

We love to pose too! Our PURRson would love for you to come play with us at our cattery in Cyberspace: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/

We LOVE pictures of any kind of kitty at all and all of our group members post many pictures all the time... especially our PURRson who is a bit of a COONdid camera NUT!

Lucy, from what cattery did your PURRsons adopt you?

KUDOS to whomever that breeder is... you and Paulie are magnificent!

Cataholic
12-26-2002, 01:19 PM
Lucy,
What a beautiful Christmas sight to see! You are gorgeous, and that tail of yours is magnificent. I checked out Paulie, and can see beauty runs in your family. I hope you two had a wonderful Christmas!

catmandu
12-27-2002, 09:38 AM
:) Every year at Christmas itseems that that the people running this site pick an especially nice cat to be the Christmas Cat Of The Day!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Weell this year is certainly no exception as Lucy The Lovely Maine Coon is one Gorgeous Cat!:cool: :D If my maine coon , Moose The Magnificent could see you , he would be enchanted to no end. Best wishes The Lovely One COTD.:p :p