PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Ebony

DonnaDWM
07-29-2017, 11:10 AM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
What a beautiful girl you are.
So glad you were rescued and not only have
a wonderful home, but a playmate.
Celebrate your special day.

tatsxxx11
07-29-2017, 01:24 PM
Hi Ebony! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart, and early happy 8th birthday wishes, too!:)

What a gorgeous Chin you are, Ebony! Your sleek, velvety black coat is so beautiful, and that sweet face of yours could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts!

I was so touched by your rags to riches backstory, your human's love filled tribute to one very special girl! It's heartbreaking, reading of the neglect and abuse you suffered at the hand of your former so-called "human." Thankfully you were rescued from those deplorable conditions, finding your way to the happy, love filled forever home you always deserved, complete with not only the most deluxe of digs and a healthy diet, but all the love your heart can hold in the form of devoted humans and a Chin companion!:cool:

How lucky your humans are, Ebony, having been blessed with a "first" as special as you, how well their decision to go the rescue route has been rewarded! You're a treasure, Ebony, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with your Chin pal, bouncing of the walls, lol, cuddling with your forever humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Ebony, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear Chin sibling, too!:love::love::love:

How pretty am I!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2017/July/29.jpg

mon
07-29-2017, 01:46 PM
Ebony is too cute for words! I am so glad she has a little freind to enjoy her life with too! Delightful POTD!

phesina
07-29-2017, 03:49 PM
Dearest Ebony, you are gorgeous! What a lovely Chinchilla girl you are, with that sweet, sweet face and the pretty-colored soft-looking fur. And what a touching and uplifting story you have to tell. You were first with someone who did not know how or did not bother to care you properly. We're so glad you were rescued and brought home by your Furrrever family! Now you have and will always have the fine home and care and love you deserved right from the start. And you even have a chinchilla friend living with you! You and your dear chin friend and your dear humans all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ebony, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
07-29-2017, 07:55 PM
I am so glad you were rescued an now live in a forever home. Congrats on being Pet of the Day, Beautiful Ebony!