PDA

View Full Version : Captivating Cassanova!

tatsxxx11
07-05-2017, 08:44 AM
Good morning, Cassanova! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!!

What a handsome, utterly precious "baby" Blue Dutch bun you are, Cassanova, and so perfectly named, for you truly are a stealer of hearts, a real "lady's man" if I ever met one!:D Who could resist your charms??? Certainly not your family, and today, no doubt you'll be stealing more than few hearts here on Pet of the Day, all across the World Wide Web!:)

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, poring over your precious photos, has been a real treat! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweet baby boy, playing with your bun buds, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cassanova, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Heart-melting!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2017/July/05d.jpg

DonnaDWM
07-05-2017, 09:40 AM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You are such a little sweetheart.
You will do very well at the shows.
Celebrate your special day

phesina
07-05-2017, 10:54 AM
Dearest Casanova, what an adorable young bunny you are! You are so cute, a mere eight weeks old, with that soft-looking grey and white fur and your sweet baby-face there, wide-eyed and full of curiosity. What a wonderful family you've joined, with your dear people and some other rabbits! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Casanova, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
07-05-2017, 01:10 PM
Hello, beautiful Dutch bunny Casanova! Consider my heart :love: stolen! What a sweet fellow you are with your grey and white markings, and your so-cute face with the pink nose! I hope you are having a very special day of playing with your people, your bunny pals, and being your adorable self! I'm sending an extra hug and snuggle for your big day!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to dear Casanova!

Calypso1977
07-05-2017, 04:20 PM
Thank you all so much for all the kind words about my sweet baby Cassanova. Cassanova sends all his love in return!

Felicia's Mom
07-05-2017, 08:25 PM
Congrats on being Pet of the Day, handsome Cassanova!

LeonilCraig
07-06-2017, 04:45 AM
Congratulation for being pet of the day !
you such a cute pet.