PDA

View Full Version : Sunny

DonnaDWM
06-30-2017, 10:19 AM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
What a handsome fellow you are.
I know you are happy to see your friend several
times a week and say "Hello"
Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

tatsxxx11
06-30-2017, 11:16 AM
Hi Sunny, a.k.a. Turnina's Sunnyboy! Happy Pet of the Day!:) What a stunning Welsh-B Pony you are, Sunny, simply gorgeous!:eek: And how perfectly named, bringing so much warmth and light to your human's days as you do!The photo of you and your sweet horse friend, all covered in snow, is breathtaking!

You may not officially belong to your human, but in every way that counts, you are hers and she is yours, best friends in and out of the ring, on or off of the course!

He isn't technically my own horse, but I love him anyway. And he loves me, I can tell, because he tries his best when we are togethe

And who knows, maybe one fine day down the road you and your human just might be able to "make it official!" But until then, enjoy eery minute of those special days you two share; riding, competing, just loving on each other!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sunny! Meeting you has brought a ton of sunshine into my dark and gloomy day! Hope next time you and your human are together (tomorrow, right?) you're treated to a very special day of celebration! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Sunny, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Stunning!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2017/June/30.jpg

Felicia's Mom
06-30-2017, 09:28 PM
You may not belong to you friend but you love each other very much. Congrats on being POTD!

mon
07-01-2017, 09:52 PM
Sunny is amazing, so beautiful. Simply awsome!