PDA

View Full Version : Schotzy

DonnaDWM
06-04-2017, 09:40 AM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You certainly have a variety of food to choose from.
Your mom takes such good care of you, no wonder
you want to follow her around from room to room.
Celebrate your special day.

phesina
06-04-2017, 10:43 AM
Dearest Schotzy, you are adorable! What a gorgeous Goffin's Cockatoo you are, with those pretty white feathers and that face that looks like it has a big smile on it. You are so cute in all those great photos, sampling various taste-treats. You have five bird-buddies and Brutus the Lab-mix doggie as housemates. You love to stay close to your dear Mama, following her throughout the day. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Schotzy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
06-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Hi Schotzy! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

What a beautiful, joyful, personalilty packed Goffin's Cockatoo you are, Schotzy! Your photo essay says it all!:p That pic of you chowing down on that tomato is too funny! Yum, fresh from the garden! hehe In fact, we can see from your heart-melting photos that you're quite the gourmet!:D What a lucky boy you are, living in the ultimate "animal house," complete with no less than 5 birdie buddies, an African Grey, two Quaker Parrots and two cockatiels, and a 110 lb Lab to torment!:D But clearly it's your Ma Ma who is your soulmate, the love of your life; sticking to her like glue and following her wherever she goes, morning 'til night, until it's "time to go to bed!"

What a wonderful feathered son your Ma Ma has in you, Schotzy! You're a treasure, beautiful body and soul, and so very deservng of your "top pet" honors! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Pet of the Day, playing with your birdie buddies and Brutus, visiting your many perches, helping your mom around the house, munching on yummy treats, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Shotzy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your birdie buds and Brutus, too!:love::love::love:

I see a smile!!!:D
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2017/June/04c.jpg

mon
06-04-2017, 01:36 PM
Schotzy up and stole my heart immediatlyamundo!!! What a delight and perfect little POTD. I think most folks would do well on Schotzys menu! Was very curious if that was a sherbert in one pick. I use to get what they called "push ups " from the ice cream truck when I was very young and cannot find them now. That sure looks like one!! Anyhow, sending best wishes and tons of love to your brilliant and sweet POTD! Such a sweetheart.

Felicia's Mom
06-04-2017, 08:51 PM
Congrats on being POTD adorable Schotzy!

CavyMom
06-05-2017, 05:33 AM
Congratulations, Schotzy, on being POTD! :) You are just TOO cute and smart for words! (We :love: birds!) We enjoyed reading about your fun life! Best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net