PDA

View Full Version : Rambo Bunny!

Karen
04-29-2015, 02:14 AM
I must admit I would never suspect to look at you that you would scare the dogs away! We are sure that poor pit bull still has bad dreams abound bunnies as you scared him so badly! We know firsthand just how much personality can reside in an adorable bunny body! We are glad your new family has a dog who is not afraid to play with you, and forgives you for chasing her way, so she will play with you in the yard the next day. Try to be nice to everyone today, okay, Rambo? You have earned respect, and you are Pet of the Day!

DonnaDWM
04-29-2015, 07:09 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You certainly do live up to your name.
Celebrate your special day.

Felicia's Mom
04-29-2015, 08:26 AM
Congrats on being POTD, brave Rambo.

tatsxxx11
04-29-2015, 04:24 PM
Hi Rambo Bunny! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

Oh, what a laugh I got, reading your human's most entertaining, "fun fact" filled tribute!:D You're one beautiful bun, that's for sure, but oh, what a character, definitely one of a kind! hehe No doubting who rules at your house! Even the (supposed) fearless Pit Bull cowers at the very sight of you! You may look delicate and demure, but as they say, never judge a book but its cover!:p You truly are worthy of your name...small but mighty!:D But I too am glad that you now have a doggie pal who doesn't fear you, a furry friend to play chase with! You truly do march to the beat of a different drummer, but no doubt your human wouldn't have you any other way!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Rambo, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/April/29b.jpg

AvaJoy
04-29-2015, 04:43 PM
I love the pic of you next to the kitty, darling Rambo! :love:I don't blame you for not tolerating dogs, as I am a cat person so completely understand. ;) Hope you have a delightful POTD celebration and so glad to have met you today!

mon
04-29-2015, 06:56 PM
So happy to celebrate Rambo, who taketh NO crap! Excellent bunny and delightful, scary wee POTD!