PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Hermione!

Karen
04-22-2015, 03:37 AM
What a lovely Chameleon you are Hermoine, and we are glad you were captive bred, and so you are a very friendly girl! It is neat you have such a fun habitat to explore, and you even get to go outside on very warm days! Your dad was right to convince you to come back inside, as the Pennsylvania weather is not as temperate as your species native home! It must feel neat when you climb on him, like your own self-heating tree! And your color changes, though subtle, are quite spectacular! You are such a loved girl! Congratulations, you are now Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!

Felicia's Mom
04-22-2015, 06:32 AM
Congrats on being POTD, adorable Hermione.

DonnaDWM
04-22-2015, 07:17 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
Love those eyes.
I'm glad you found a home with someone who knows your needs.
Celebrate your special day, and don't worry you will be going outside
for the next several months.

mon
04-22-2015, 10:18 AM
Hermione is an exquisit, facinating creature. It is wonderful that she is so well taken care of and loved. I loved seeing her as POTD and am wishing her a very long and happy life!!

tatsxxx11
04-22-2015, 03:20 PM
Greetings Hermione! Congrats on nabbing Pet of the Day honors!:)

What a magnificent creature you are, Hemione! I've had the pleasure of meeting quite a few different species of chameleons here on Pet of the Day, but not one as unique looking as you. There's something "otherworldly" about you! Even how you came to be named is magical!:cool: Those incredible eyes of yours have me spellbound, and oh, those "hands!":eek: How amazing, how you manage to traverse that tree with such ease!

We too are so grateful that a creature as special as you, one with such special needs, found her way to such a devoted and knowledgeable forever human! It's clear you are one much loved, pampered girl, and so very lucky to have a dad as devoted as yours! But I think he'd say he was the truly lucky one, having a companion as special as you in his life!

Great thanks to your dad for sharing your gorgeous self, and all of those stunning photos with us! Meeting you today was an extra special treat! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of worldwide fame, perhaps taking in some outdoor time, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, stunning Hermione, long and happy life to you!:love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/April/22b.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
04-22-2015, 04:39 PM
Hermione what a stunning girl you are!!!:love:

I can tell you loved you outdoor time from you happy pictures!!! I'm sure that the sun felt wonderful on your skin!!! It must be so fun having you for a friend!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us!!!:)

Congratulations sweet Hermione on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!:love: