PDA

View Full Version : A Birthday, a Gotcha Day, and an Update

dehlers43
04-20-2015, 02:05 AM
Hi all,
It's that time of year again, Chelsea's gotcha day and Franklin's birthday! Franklin is doing really well in spIte of his heart condition. Every day that I have him is a gift and I'm grateful.
As for the update, I've not been very active on Pet Talk due a "mishap" I had January 2. I got in a minor car accident. The driver that caused the accident stopped but I could see she was going to flee the scene so I reached into her car and grabbed her arm. Well, she floored it and I wasn't able to let go in time so the momentum threw me to the pavement. She got away and I got a shattered elbow and broken arm. Of course it was my right arm and I'm right handed...kind of made typing really difficult.....:) anyway, I'm able to use my right hand now so I can type again - yay!

Karen
04-20-2015, 02:42 AM
Whew, welcome back! Glad you are doing better!

mrspunkysmom
04-20-2015, 04:18 AM
Oh My, Well, glad you are back and able to type.

phesina
04-20-2015, 05:30 AM
Oh my gosh! Glad you are doing better. Welcome back!

Happy Purrrrthday, Franklin, and happy Gotcha Day, Chelsea!
http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=48825&d=1236803272
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
04-20-2015, 06:37 AM
Glad you are back and doing better!

cassiesmom
04-22-2015, 10:16 AM
I am so glad you're doing better! Happy Birthday to Franklin and happy Gotcha Day to PRincess Chelsea Pearl!!

katladyd
04-22-2015, 12:08 PM
I feel you pain, Sister! On January 9th, a young man accidentally ran into me and sent me flying (he was a teenage football player) in the supermarket. I landed on my left shoulder and broke it, did major soft tissue damage in my arm, and completely messed up my elbow. I'm still in physical therapy, in fact I have to leave in a little while to go there, and I am very lucky that it was my left arm and I am right handed. the pain is horrible, is it not?
Enough about that, I am so happy to hear that Franklin and Chelsea are doing well. Even if our kitties don' have any health problems, every day with them is a gift. More so when they have a problem with their heart. Give both of them hugs and kisses from me! :love::love:

catmandu
04-24-2015, 09:51 AM
There are so many creeps who avoid all responsibility for their actions , it is sickening.:mad:
We are so glad that you are back katladyd!!!
And the best of Days for Chelsea and Franklin , we Found Hotel Cats Angels and porch Cats all send you the Best:love::love::love: