PDA

View Full Version : Ambassador Mrs. Brighton!

Karen
04-02-2015, 03:00 AM
What a pretty bunny you are, Mrs. Brighton, and there is no doubt you are a very important member of the Rabbit Rescue team! We are glad they discovered your thyroid problem, and they make sure that is monitored! We are glad you are such a friendly bunny, and you helps lots of people understand that bunnies are not toys, but are living, intelligent creatures who have needs of their own! I always got a stuffed toy bunny for Easter, and those were fun! We are glad the nice police officer you met forgave you and let you off! Congratulations, Mrs. Brighton - you are Pet of the Day for all the Huntsville area and the whole world to enjoy!

chocolatepuppy
04-02-2015, 05:26 AM
You're so pretty Miss Brighton!!!:love: It looks like you're all ready for the Easter Bunny!;)

Congrats on being POTD!:cool: I hope this is a special day for you!:D

Felicia's Mom
04-02-2015, 06:22 AM
Congrats on being POTD, pretty Mrs Brighton.

DonnaDWM
04-02-2015, 07:58 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You are such a cute and smart girl.
You were so lucky to be rescued by such a wonderful group that cares about bunnies.
I hope people take your good advice about not getting their child a rabbit for Easter.
Celebrate your world famous day.

tatsxxx11
04-02-2015, 11:20 AM
Greetings beautiful Mrs. Brighton! A very happy, hoppy Pet of the Day to you!:)

What a pleasure it was meeting you today, reading all about your enchanted life, your giving life, your rags to riches story! You had a very scary, uncertain start at life, Mrs. B, that's for sure! But oh, how your fortunes changed after being found by those caring ladies, after finding your way into rescue! What a wonderful, enchanted life your living there at Huntsville Friends of Rabbits with all of those wonderful volunteers, so many moms and dads loving on you! Great to hear your thyroid condition is under control, too! Talk about living the good life! And you give back just as good as you get, don't you, Mrs. B? What important work you're doing, sweetheart, helping to educate so many on proper bunny care! I can just imagine the smiles you bring to the faces of those you meet on your rounds, especially when decked out in one of your "indecently cute" outfits!:D Well, there was that one unfortunate encounter with the officer, but even he found it hard to resist your charms, letting you off with just a warning!:p;) And hopefully, after reading your wise words, families will do their homework before choosing a bunny, making that lifetime commitment! You critters deserve nothing less!

Thanks so much to your caregivers all, your entire Huntsville family, for sharing your beautiful self, your inspirational story and your heart melting pics with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweet baby girl, being loved and pampered to pieces! And here's to a very happy Easter for you and bunnies worldwide! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Mrs. Brighton, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!:love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/April/02.jpg

cassiesmom
04-02-2015, 12:32 PM
Hello, beautiful Mrs. Brighton! What a lovely bunny you are with your black and white coat! I would be delighted to have you as part of my Easter celebration! I hope your caregivers will give you a zillion pets, hugs and snuggles for me! You are a very special lady for sure!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day and happy Easter to you, sweet Mrs. B.!

mon
04-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Mrs.Brighton could make anyones day, she is just so very cute! Loved seeing her beautiful self as POTD!

CavyMom
04-02-2015, 07:33 PM
Congratulations, Mrs. Brighton, on being POTD and educating the world on bunny care! We agree with you 100% regarding adopting live pets as gifts for Easter; ALL pets (including all rodents and rabbits) are a serious responsibility and require proper diet, medical care, and a safe indoor environment! We know you're having the time of your life with your loving forever family (your 3-story condo sounds awesome!) and getting to meet (and educate) so many people! You're adorable and precious and we're sending you lots of :love:!! ENJOY your special honor today and best wishes for a continued wonderful, healthy, fun life, Sweet Girl!! :) http://www.guineapigsrfun.net