PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Jem!

Karen
04-01-2015, 02:52 AM
What a colorful lizard you are, Jem, with so many bright and vivid colors to your good looking skin! It is neat you are such a people-friendly lizard, and most reptiles are not that concerned with people. But you know what a good climbing tree a human can be, and your girl is well used to you, too! It is no wonder she fell in love with you the first time you saw each other! You whole lizard self is amazingly colored and texture, one might not even believe you are a real animal if she didn't include so many different pictures of you! Congratulations, Jem - you are Pet of the Day for your girl and for the whole world to marvel at! We hope you get extra treats to celebrate today!

chocolatepuppy
04-01-2015, 05:19 AM
You're a gorgeous boy Gem!!!:love: Look at all those beautiful colors you can be!;)

Congrats on being POTD! :cool: Have a fun day!:D

Felicia's Mom
04-01-2015, 06:29 AM
Congrats on being POTD, colorful Jem.

DonnaDWM
04-01-2015, 07:41 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
Fortunately your Mom knows how to take care of such a handsome boy.
Celebrate your special day.

tatsxxx11
04-01-2015, 01:40 PM
Greetings Jem! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

What a gorgeous, colorful guy you are! Your brilliant coloring is stunning, dare I say, gem like?;) What great photos your mommy has shared with us! Loved watching your video, too! I was amazed, watching you use your "hands," and oh, how those eyes move!:cool: What a perfect pair you and your mommy make, you being as loved and well cared for as you are (real trees!:eek:), with you bringing so much joy and endless smiles to her days! She is one lucky young lady, having a best friend as special, as unique as you, filling that "chameleon shaped spot" in her heart with so much love!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your stunning self with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to you, and all that you mean to her! And I learned a LOT about the care and feeding of your species as well with all o those fun facts! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, Jem, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, stunning Jem, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/April/01.jpg

mon
04-01-2015, 02:40 PM
Gem is profoundly awsome in evey single way! I am certainly in awe. Gem is a magnificent and absolutely unforgettable POTD! Congrats to both of you sweethearts!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Jem what a stunning fellow you are!!!:love:

You are a beautiful rainbow all by yourself! :) Your wonderful pictures certainly brightened my day! I specially like the ones of you and your happy mommy! Please thank her for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Jem, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!:love: