PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Eek!

Karen
03-22-2015, 02:21 AM
We are so glad your girl found you that day in the pet store! A bowl is no place for a pretty tarantula like you to be! We are glad you are a very sweet do lice girl, and you are so much loved! We know some people are leery of spiders, but we know you might even be able to convince some of them not to be scared, as you are such a sweet girl! Congratulations, you are our Pet of the Day!

Felicia's Mom
03-22-2015, 06:41 AM
Congrats on being POTD, pretty Eek.

DJFyrewolf36
03-22-2015, 07:18 AM
Eek, you are gorgeous! You are proof that spiders are not at all scary. :love::love::love: Congrats on your special day!

DonnaDWM
03-22-2015, 08:19 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
Eek is the perfect name for a tarantula
Celebrate your special Sunday POTD.

mon
03-22-2015, 11:47 AM
I agree with DonnaDWM, Eek is the perfect name for a tarantula! I'am glad he is literally in such wonderful hands and I am sure Eek is a perfectly lovely POTD, very large too. Have to confess tarantulas give me a fright even though I know better. It's never too late to work on fears however and I'm sure Eek might get some freaked out folks to turn around! Here's to you wee, furry Eek! Hope you enjoy being POTD!

tatsxxx11
03-22-2015, 12:12 PM
Hi Eek! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

What a beautiful, fuzzy wuzzy, 8 legged girl you are, Eek! You might not be everyone's idea of the ideal pet, but it's clear you and your human are a match made in heaven; a case of love at first sight for you both! And it seems you've won over the hearts and minds of more than few (former) non believers since your homecoming, too! What a perfect present your human gifted her/himself that extra happy birthday not so long ago, Eek, the gift of ever faithful friendship and loving companionship! Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Eek, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/March/22b.jpg