PDA

View Full Version : Cute Cottonball!

Karen
03-13-2015, 03:41 AM
What a handsome boy you are with your white and gold coat, and those swirled rosettes in your coat - that is classic Abyssinian fur! We are glad you are a very loved piggie! It is nice you are such a good protector of your brother/playmate, and we know he appreciates that, too! Congratulations - You are Pet of the Day of the whole world to celebrate!

chocolatepuppy
03-13-2015, 05:17 AM
You're a little cutie Cottonball!!!:love: I'd love to see you popcorn all around! ;)

Congrats on being POTD!:cool: I hope you and Jigsaw have a fun day! :D

DonnaDWM
03-13-2015, 08:16 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You are just adorable. My little GP girls would love to have a friend like you.
I'm so glad you found your forever home where your are loved so much.
Celebrate your world famous day and soon your birthday.

CavyMom
03-13-2015, 10:18 AM
Congratulations, Cottonball, on being POTD! :) It is so refreshing to read how loved and appreciated you are - and, yes, you truly are a little angel on Earth! (We LOVE compassionate people who rescue and adopt!) We don't have to worry about you - you are POTD every day in your loving forever home! (Wish all pets were that lucky!) Best wishes for a long, healthy, fun, safe life, Angel! XOXO :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)

mon
03-13-2015, 11:42 AM
Cottonball is such a little darling! Sounds like he has a wonderful life and such a loving home. I hope Cottonball and Jigsaw have a very long and healthy life.

Felicia's Mom
03-13-2015, 12:32 PM
Congrats on being POTD, cute Cottonball.

tatsxxx11
03-13-2015, 01:56 PM
Hi angel Cottonball! Happy Pet of the Day, and to your cutie cagemate, Jigsaw, too!:)

My piggy loving heart skipped a beat when I laid eyes on your beautiful, fluffy self! I just love those swirls and curls, and by all accounts your personality is just as springy and lively as your 'do! Best of all...you've got a heart of pure gold. A friend to all, that's you!!! We are so very grateful to your devoted human for rescuing you from that awful person before any harm could come to you! When are people going to learn that our furkids, our animal companions, are full fledged family members, a life long commitment! Well, as the saying goes, living well is the best revenge, and aren't you ever..squeaking to the music, purring and popcorning the day away; playing with your best bud Jigsaw, cuddling with your mom/dad, bringing so much joy to her/his days! You truly are an angel, Cottonball, and your human and Jigsaw so very lucky to have a best friend and loving companion, a protector and comforter in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you and Jigsaw are in the midst of a very special, fun filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! And (early) happy 2nd birthday wishes to you as well, sweetheart! It's sure to be a very special day!:D Loads of love, cuddles and *smooches* to you, precious Cottonball, Pet of the Day, EVERY day! (Love to Jigsaw, too!):love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/March/13c.jpg

nene1964ful
03-16-2015, 09:48 AM
Another successful rescue story!
He is so blessed to have you & your family.
Love Nene & Barney