PDA

View Full Version : Sweetheart Spunky!

CavyMom
03-12-2015, 01:29 AM
Congratulations, Spunky, on being POTD! You are PRECIOUS! (We LOVE mice!) We are so happy that you are lucky enough to live with your cute little storybook family in a forever home where you are spoiled and appreciated! God made you perfect - you don't have to do any tricks! We hope you enjoy your world-wide acclaim today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetheart! XOXO :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547 (Marty Mouse's Web Page)

Karen
03-12-2015, 02:20 AM
Spunky mousie, you are such a cutie! We are not surprised Cavymom started a thread for you, as we know she has a special spot in her heart for mice as well as guinea pigs! How fun you grew up the opposite of your name! Many pets in my family are named the opposite of how they are too! Your fur looks so soft an shiny, and it's neat we get to see your tummy to see those lighter-colored hairs like your mom has! Congrats again!

chocolatepuppy
03-12-2015, 05:19 AM
You're a little cutie Spunky!!! :love: It sounds like you're a lot of fun! ;)

Congrats on being POTD! :cool: I hope you have a fun day celebrating!:D

Felicia's Mom
03-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Congrats on being POTD, Spunky!

DonnaDWM
03-12-2015, 07:35 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You are a little cutie.
I'm so glad your caretaker knows so much about mice and takes such good care of all of you.
You may have been in a surprise litter, but you all were a pleasant surprise.
Celebrate your special day.

mon
03-12-2015, 10:41 AM
Congrats on being POTD Mr. Spunky, you are a little darling. Please forward smooches and a honey nut cheerio from me!

tatsxxx11
03-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Hi Spunky! Happy Pet of the Day to you!:) Yes, you truly are a critter straight out of fairytale...so beautiful, so precious, so angelic looking...and definitely living a storybook life there with your devoted human and furry sibs! And as far as mousies go, you sure do march to the beat of a different drummer, Spunky, choosing to cuddle in your house rather than spin on your wheel, forgoing treats for a nap! Personality wise you may be anything but spunky, but I'm sure every day you're working hard to live up to your name!:p What a lucky human, having a furkid as sweet and loving and quirky and charming as you, Spunky! You're one of a kind, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Enjoy it the max, sweet little one, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Spunky, Pet of the Day, EVERY day! And love to your furry sibs, too!:love::love::love: http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/March/12d.jpg

Cloudchild75
03-12-2015, 09:27 PM
I'm flattered Cavy started a thread for me :love: thankies folks~