PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Schnuffi

Karen
02-21-2015, 01:04 AM
You are such a handsome boy, Schnuffi, and your person took such good pictures of you! You are obviously a much over bunny, and that purple harness and leash look very dapper against your ginger and white coat! We are glad you have bunny friends to play with, and that your person like playing with all of you! We hope you get some extra petting today, Schnuffi, as it is wintertime, so there's probably not much grass to play on in Germany right now! But that does not matter - you are a much loved bunny not matter the season! Congratulations, you are Pet of the Day!

Felicia's Mom
02-21-2015, 06:24 AM
Congrats on being POTD handsome Schnuffi.

DonnaDWM
02-21-2015, 07:28 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You are a very handsome boy.
How wonderful that you have a loving family and two other friends to play with.
Celebrate your world famous day.

chocolatepuppy
02-21-2015, 07:37 AM
You're a cutie Schnuffi!!!:love: Congrats on being POTD!:cool:

I hope you have a fun day!:D

tatsxxx11
02-21-2015, 12:50 PM
Hi Schnuffi in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

What an beautiful, utterly adorable bun you are, Schnuffi! Such a lovely coat, such beautiful coloring and markings, and I can only imagine how soft you are to the touch! And how pretty is that purple harness with matching collar!:cool: Perfect attire for a springtime walk in the garden! (It's coming, honest!:D) But it's your joyfulness, your sweet and loving personality, that makes you so EXTRA special!!! You're not only beautiful to look at, but beautiful in heart, as well! Your human, and best bun buds Hopshops and Hoppel, are so very lucky to have a best friend in you, Schnuffi! You're a treasure!

Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, playing with Hopshops and Hoppel, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud human! You sure deserve it, cutie pie! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Schnuffi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day...EVERY day!:love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/February/21c.jpg

AvaJoy
02-21-2015, 02:00 PM
I hope you have a splendid POTD celebration with your devoted guardian and your 2 bunny friends, sweet Schnuffi! You seem like quite the perfect rabbit and may you enjoy many years of health, happiness, and lots of love!:love:

mon
02-21-2015, 04:25 PM
Aww, sweet little Shnuffi, your name is almost as cute as you are! What a wonderful rabbit, delightful bunny indeed!

CavyMom
02-21-2015, 11:13 PM
Congratulations, Schnuffi, on being POTD! You are so precious and well loved! Enjoy your special honor today with your best friends and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

cassiesmom
02-23-2015, 07:09 PM
You are a very handsome bunny, sweet Schnuffi! I hope you, Hoffel and Hopshops had a very happy day of celebrating!