PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Sally!

Karen
02-17-2015, 01:46 AM
What a pretty halter you have there, Sally - purple is definitely your color! We are so glad your girl nominate you, as you are obviously best buddies. I am sure you are teaching her all sorts of lessons she will use for the rest of her life! There's is something about a pony that can speak to a person the way no book or other human can! We love that you are a section B Welsh pony - that means you are not too big, and not too small - just right! Congratulations, sweetie! You are Pet of the Day - maybe you will get an apple to celebrate your big day!

chocolatepuppy
02-17-2015, 05:14 AM
You're a beauty Sally!!!:love: That purple halter looks great on you!;)

Congrats on being POTD!:cool: I hope you have a fun day!:D

Felicia's Mom
02-17-2015, 06:28 AM
Congrats on being POTD, beautiful Sally.

DonnaDWM
02-17-2015, 07:45 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You are such a sweetheart. Your person loves you.
Celebrate your world famous day.

tatsxxx11
02-17-2015, 08:46 AM
Hi Sally in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud young lady too!:) What a beautiful Welsh pony you are, Sally, beautiful in body and in heart! (LOVE that pretty, purple halter!)

No big surprise to learn it was a case of love at first sight for your girl, and what a terrific team you two make! The bond of love and trust you two share is truly inspirational! You even saved her from that scary spill! You two are not merely best friends but soul mates; loving one another, learning from one another, destined to be together!:cool:

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted young lady! (Hopefully an extra apple, a carrot or peppermint or two will be in the mix!:D) Lots of love to you, beautiful Sally, with wishes that you and your family will know many, many more years of shared love and devoted companionship!:love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/February/17.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
02-17-2015, 03:06 PM
Sally you certainly are a beautiful girl!!! :love:

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures, specially the ones of you and your proud young lady!!! :love: What a great team you make!!! I love your purple halter. Purlple is for sure your color!!! Please thank your young lady for sharing you with us. You brightened my gloomy winter's day!!! :)

Congratulations, sweet Sally, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :love:

mon
02-17-2015, 05:29 PM
Sally is awesome, loved seeing her and glad she is POTD!