PDA

View Full Version : Precious Pluis

Karen
02-07-2015, 02:53 AM
What a pretty bunny your are, Pluis, and you look so soft and fun to pet! I have never heard of a "Teddy Widder rabbit" before, but we can certainly see the Angora influence in that cloud-soft coat of yours. We are glad you get brushed regularly, so it does not get matted, as that gets uncomfortable. And I bet you secretly appreciate it, too 0 which is why you likes cuddles afterwards. We are so glad you and Amadeüs have each other, and it sounds like you have deluxe accommodations, too! We are glad your person knows so much about bunnies, and we hope you and your bun friend will have many, many happy years together! Congratulations, pretty Pluis - you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to see!

phesina
02-07-2015, 06:25 AM
Dearest Pluis, you are adorable! How lovely you are with the flowers in your hair. Congratulations on being chosen today's Pet of the Day!

We hope that you and Amadeüs and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
02-07-2015, 06:35 AM
Congrats on being POTD precious Pluis.

Miranda-bunnylover
02-07-2015, 07:20 AM
What a pretty bunny your are, Pluis, and you look so soft and fun to pet! I have never heard of a "Teddy Widder rabbit" before, but we can certainly see the Angora influence in that cloud-soft coat of yours. We are glad you get brushed regularly, so it does not get matted, as that gets uncomfortable. And I bet you secretly appreciate it, too 0 which is why you likes cuddles afterwards. We are so glad you and Amadeüs have each other, and it sounds like you have deluxe accommodations, too! We are glad your person knows so much about bunnies, and we hope you and your bun friend will have many, many happy years together! Congratulations, pretty Pluis - you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to see!

Hello,

I am Miranda, the proud mom of Pluis.
Thank you for your kind words, this really makes my day!:love:
I am very proud that my lovely Pluis is Pet of the Day.
We celebrate it today with a little party, and extra greens for Pluis.:)

DonnaDWM
02-07-2015, 07:41 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You are one beautiful girl.
I'm glad you have a friend to keep you company.
Celebrate your world famous day with an extra apple.

chocolatepuppy
02-07-2015, 08:21 AM
You're a beauty Pluis!!!:love: Just look at all that hair!;)

Congrats on being POTD!:cool: I hope you and Amadeus have a fun day celebrating!:D

cassiesmom
02-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Hello, fluffy bunny Pluis and hello, bunny Amadeus! Precious Pluis, what a beautiful bunny you are with your soft grey and white coat! I like the flowers in your fur, too :) As Karen said, you have deluxe bunny accommodations where you are warm and safe! You stomp your foot to tell your person there is a kitty in the garden. You enjoy hay, apples and your bunny food. You play with your favorite ball, and you snuggle with your person after brushing sessions! I am sending you a little extra cuddling today! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to fluffy, precious Pluis!

tatsxxx11
02-07-2015, 01:48 PM
Hi Pluis in The Netherlands! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

What a beautiful, blue eyed, fluffy bun you are, Pluis!:D Your thick, plush coat is just begging to be stroked, and I can just imagine how soft you are to the touch, how special it is to cuddle your cuddly self!:D You're almost too cute to be real!:p And how precious you look, donning those pretty flowers!

You and Amadeüs sure are living the good life, what with those ultra deluxe accommodations, all of that love being showered upon you each and every day! Every bunny should be so lucky!:) And every human should be as lucky as yours, being on the receiving end of all that bunny love! Your human loves you so very much, Pluis, and understandably so! You're as sweet as they come, a beauty inside and out!

Hope you're enjoying a very happy, warm and comfy day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pluis, and to Amadeüs too!:love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/February/07c.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
02-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Pluis what a lovely bunny you are! !!:love:

You look extra adorable with the flowers in your hair. :) It must be lots of fun having you for a friend! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!

Congratulations, sweet Pluis, on being our very special Pet of the Day! !!:love:

CavyMom
02-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Congratulations, Pluis, on being POTD! You are beautiful and should be a super model! We hope you enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! (We worry about you living outside in a world of predators and extreme weather... In the USA, our little pets always live inside the house with us!) http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Miranda-bunnylover
02-08-2015, 06:54 AM
Dearest Pluis, you are adorable! How lovely you are with the flowers in your hair. Congratulations on being chosen today's Pet of the Day!

We hope that you and Amadeüs and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Thanks for your kind words.
We absolutely celebrate this yesterday. Extra cuddles and treats for Pluis and Amadeüs.:love:

Miranda-bunnylover
02-08-2015, 06:59 AM
Hi Pluis in The Netherlands! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

What a beautiful, blue eyed, fluffy bun you are, Pluis!:D Your thick, plush coat is just begging to be stroked, and I can just imagine how soft you are to the touch, how special it is to cuddle your cuddly self!:D You're almost too cute to be real!:p And how precious you look, donning those pretty flowers!

You and Amadeüs sure are living the good life, what with those ultra deluxe accommodations, all of that love being showered upon you each and every day! Every bunny should be so lucky!:) And every human should be as lucky as yours, being on the receiving end of all that bunny love! Your human loves you so very much, Pluis, and understandably so! You're as sweet as they come, a beauty inside and out!

Hope you're enjoying a very happy, warm and comfy day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pluis, and to Amadeüs too!:love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/February/07c.jpg

Hi,

My name is Miranda. I am the mommy of Pluis.
Your sweet words makes me so happy. Thank you so much!!: Love:
I really don't know what to say...
All the comments on this site are so lovely.
I said "WOW" when I was reading this. And of course I told this to Pluis.
She look at my, and it was if she would say "I understand what you say".:)

Miranda-bunnylover
02-08-2015, 07:00 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You are one beautiful girl.
I'm glad you have a friend to keep you company.
Celebrate your world famous day with an extra apple.

Thank you!
Yes, Pluis got absolutely an extra apple, it was nommy!

Miranda (mommy of Pluis)

Miranda-bunnylover
02-08-2015, 07:01 AM
Congrats on being POTD precious Pluis.

Thank you:):)

Miranda-bunnylover
02-08-2015, 07:09 AM
You're a beauty Pluis!!!:love: Just look at all that hair!;)

Congrats on being POTD!:cool: I hope you and Amadeus have a fun day celebrating!:D

Thank you:):)