PDA

View Full Version : Charming Kona

Karen
01-03-2015, 01:14 AM
What a beauty you are, Kona, with your coloring as dark as black coffee - is that how you got your name? It is only in bright sun we can see you are really a brown horse, and we think you crooked little blaze is adorable, too! How fun you are such a speedy girl, and like jumps as well as cantering and just plain galloping through the fields! Some of us are just born with a need for speed, huh, Kona? We are pleased you are so very loved, and you follow your girl around whenever she is out in the yard, no doubt making sure you get as much attention as possible! We are glad you have the other horses to pal around with when she is not there, too! Congratulations, Kona, you are Pet of the Day! Maybe a peppermint to celebrate? ;)

DonnaDWM
01-03-2015, 07:24 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You are more than a pet, you are a friend.
You do like many different foods.
I'm glad to see you have other horse buddies to hang around with.
Celebrate your special day.

chocolatepuppy
01-03-2015, 08:13 AM
You're beauty Kona!!!:love: It sounds like you're a lot of fun!;)

Congrats on being POTD!:cool: I hope you have a fun day celebrating!:D

tatsxxx11
01-03-2015, 08:51 AM
Hi Kona! Happy Pet of the Day to you!:)

What a beautiful, athletic, talented, life loving Welsh Pony you are, Kona! That action shot of you and your proud rider is stunning! What a team you and she make, and not just in the show ring, while barrel racing or competing in cross country, riding the trails, but in the ring of everyday life as well! How lucky your young lady is, having a best 4 legged friend as loving, as devoted as you, Kona! You're so more than just a pet, your a best friend for life, and I hope that you and she will know many, many more wonderful, adventure and love filled years together!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, Kona! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, playing with your beloved balls, chowing down on some yummy mints and bread, lol, enjoying a leisurely trail ride, paling around with your precious pack of horse buds, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful Kona!:love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/January/03d.jpg

cassiesmom
01-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Hello, Kona, smart Welsh pony! You are not only smart - you are beautiful, too! I like the picture of you and your friends all together, and the first one of you and your person having fun! You follow your person around, and you enjoy a yummy bite of watermelon or maybe a mint :) Then it is time to go out on the trail or just go fast! I agree with what everyone has said- you are loved and you are a friend! Happy Pet of the Day!

Felicia's Mom
01-03-2015, 03:23 PM
Congrats on being POTD, beautiful Kona.