PDA

View Full Version : I'm in love..DEEPLY IN LOVE

Aspen and Misty
12-19-2002, 06:37 PM
I want her I want her I WANT HER!!! Ifound a nice bunny friend :D . She is soooo cute! She is all grey with big fat chubby cheeks hee hee. O the first tiem I layed eyes on that cute bunny face I KNEW I needed her! She is sooo adorable. But sadly ::sigh:: I can not take on any more animals as I am in the process of saving Molly and then my friend's family is going ot put down there dog because it is bad and they don't want to take it to the pound so they are putting it down, so I plan on rescueing it and then giving it to a breed resuce, if they have any. You guys should see this bunny! She is sooo cute!!!!! I can't get over those cute baby bunny cheeks!She is a little dwarf bunny. O I'm so in love! I want her so bad! Well I just had to tell you about the cutest baby bunny in the world!

Ash

Heather Wallace
12-20-2002, 10:21 AM
Ashley, this bunny sound fab! I have 3 rabbits but i just want lots more but i know I can't. I often go into shops and see one that I would love to have, so I know how you are feeling.
Good Luck with the dog!

Rottieluver45
12-22-2002, 09:00 PM
(Ohh! So that`s the bunny you were talking about in your other thread! I`ve got it now! :D Well I hope you can get her soon! Maybe a late x-mas present!