PDA

View Full Version : Ginger went to go get spayed today..

Tina
12-19-2002, 09:50 AM
I took Ginger in around 9:00 A.M. this morning to go get spayed. She was so nervous she was whinning and shaking when we went in. I felt so bad for her. I didn't want to leave her. I really hope she will be ok. Everyone thought that she was cute. I'm sure she will be just fine. But still she is my baby. I'll be able to go and get her tomorrow morning. So if everyone can just send a good word out to Ginger. Then I believe it will help alittle.

tatsxxx11
12-19-2002, 11:19 AM
Awww, poor baby!:( I LOVE your little Ginger! She is such a cutie!! It's so hard to "leave them." But try not to worry. Hopefully by now it's all over and she's having a nice nap:) Let us know when you do! Sandra, Cody and Star

trisha0503
12-19-2002, 11:27 AM
You'll be in our thoughts Ginger :) We know you'll be ok sweetheart ;)

primabella
12-19-2002, 02:17 PM
hoping everything works out :) ginger will be fine, i'm sure :)

Cookiebaker
12-19-2002, 04:38 PM
I never really entered into the worry that Skin-mom's felt when their babies went off to get fixed. Then it happened to me & I worried non-stop when Malone went in. So I know now how you feel, and the time will go quickly & then you will get to pick Ginger up again. Good vibes & paws crossed for Ginger!!

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-20-2002, 07:34 AM
Poor Baby! Hope she did OK.

Dixieland Dancer
12-20-2002, 07:38 AM
I know the worry about having them operated on and being away from you. Please give Ginger an extra hug for me and let us know how she is doing.

anna_66
12-20-2002, 08:25 AM
Has she come home yet? Give her a hug from me too!

MHMama
12-20-2002, 09:25 AM
Poor Ginger, she will need a lot of loving when she gets home.
The night before we did Lucy Tu, she ran into a desk in the dark and was howling and running away from me like I had kicked her. Then the very next morning I had to drop her off at Vet's on my way to work. The next day, my husband insisted on picking her up so to this day, she prefers him. In her mind, I kicked her and then dumped her at the Vets to be cut and caged and her Daddy found out and rescued her. My husband loves that.
;)

KYS
12-20-2002, 04:30 PM
Hi Ginger,
Sheba here,
You will feel very grogey when you get home and
maybe thirsty/hungry too. Try not to lick those stictches!!
You will feel much better in another 24 hours.
I will be thinking of your during surgery and your safe recovery.

Sheba and Pepper

tatsxxx11
12-20-2002, 06:51 PM
How's Ginger doing??? Hope you're resting comfortably, sweetie!:)