PDA

View Full Version : He's home.

Crikit
12-19-2002, 12:05 AM
Right now as I type this there's a papillion sniffing around my room while Smudge and Winter keep a watchful eye on him. He's such a sweetie, and so far his charm is working on my family as well. Both dogs love him, Smudge will hardly let him out of his sight, and my parents both fell in love with him.

At the moment his name is Rugby but we're going to change it just so he can have a fresh start, that and my friend wouldn't mind being able to us the name at a future date. I sort of have the name narrowed down to either Tama which means spirit or Rascal, which is what my mom wants to call him. But after a couple of days we might find something else to call him. So we're just going to watch him.

Time for us to turn in though.

wolf_Q
12-19-2002, 12:17 AM
Yay! Will we be seeing pics soon? I love Papillions, they are so adorable...love their "butterfly" faces/ears.

Those names you picked out sound cute, and Rugby is also nice. I think Spunky would be an adorable name also. :) Or Peppy maybe.

shais_mom
12-19-2002, 12:29 AM
Congratulations!!
I can't wait to see pics either!! ;)

anna_66
12-19-2002, 08:12 AM
I can't wait to see some pictures of this little cutie pie:D

Tina
12-19-2002, 09:09 AM
Awwww That is really great!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new boy:D

tatsxxx11
12-19-2002, 07:13 PM
Ahhhh, a little Papillion!!:) Smudge and Winter must be having a blast with the little guy!! Can't wait to see pics! Congratulations and welcome to your new home Rugby, soon to be....;)

primabella
12-19-2002, 08:12 PM
awww, paps are too cute! :D pics please :p congrats!

Crikit
12-19-2002, 10:23 PM
I promise guys, as soon as I get a new digital camera (I'm thinking I'll hit the sales after Christmas and get one) or figure out how to get my crappy one to work on my computer I'll get a pic of him to show you all, oh and of course pics of the other two as well, must not forget the older siblings.

And it's official, I'm going to call him Tama which is short for Tamashii which means soul or spirit in Japanese.

anna_66
12-20-2002, 07:45 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK TAMA!
We just can't wait to hear all about you:D

Dixieland Dancer
12-20-2002, 08:10 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Tama. I can't wait to see your precious picture and here stories about you!!

Cisco's Mom
12-20-2002, 09:23 AM
Alright, A new fur baby to talk about! Tama it sounds like you will fit right into your family very well and will have very many happy days!!:)

KYS
12-20-2002, 04:33 PM
Congratulations on your new furry addition.

Welcome little Tama...

COCatMama
12-21-2002, 02:06 PM
Aww I was gonna suggest Pepe Le Peu cause Papillions come from France :D