PDA

View Full Version : Marvelous Maya

Karen
08-19-2014, 01:42 AM
Pretty Maya the Siberian Husky is such a beauty! I love seeing her picture running with the child on the sled, she looks very happy! It is great that she is such a playful dog, And how fun she loves to ski and to pull your girls on a sled or ski with them, classic Husky, built for pulling and speed! It is great that she is still so energetic at age 10 - she doesn’t look a day over 4! It is typical Husky, by the way, that water in its frozen form is fine, but in its liquid form is an anathema - don’t ask me why, but that has been true of many Huskies I have met!

opschick
08-19-2014, 07:02 AM
HI Maya, you are a beauty!! I can see how much you love the snow. I have a Husky/Cattle dog mix that also hates to swim but loves the winter! d Happy DOTD!

Litterati
08-19-2014, 08:04 AM
Maya is adorable, especially doing the Husky "thing" as pulling a sled, guess she's the "leader of the pack" by default! :D

DonnaDWM
08-19-2014, 08:24 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
In almost all of your pictures, you have a BIG happy smile on your face.
Your family includes you in their activities because they love you so much.
Enjoy your very special day.

RobiLee
08-19-2014, 08:30 AM
Maya, you are a beauty! You remind me of my girl, Tori. Congrats to you on being dog of the day.

Laura's Babies
08-19-2014, 12:40 PM
What s stunning beauty Maya is! Breath taking! I could sit all day and just look at her!

lolli94
08-19-2014, 02:11 PM
Maya is absolutely gorgeous, and I love the pictures of her doing what she was bred to do...pulling! Happy DOTD Maya! :love:

cassiesmom
08-19-2014, 02:42 PM
Oh, gorgeous Maya! What a wonderful husky girl you are! I would love to give you bunches of petting and hugs! I like your beautiful eyes and your happy smile :D I can tell how much you are loved ! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, dear Maya!

kaycountrygal
08-19-2014, 03:57 PM
Hello Maya, What a pretty girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and smiled when I saw you outside in the snow. I could tell you are a happy dog and no doubt are loved. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

tatsxxx11
08-19-2014, 04:07 PM
Hi Maya! Happy Dog of the Day!:) What a gorgeous Red Husky girl you are, Maya, simply stunning, and that big, beautiful smile, your priceless expressions, could melt the hardest of hearts! My beloved (Rainbow Bridge) Red Husky girl, Cody, looked so much like you, except instead of 2 blue eyes YOU have 1 blue eye and 1 1/2 blue 1/2 brown eye!:eek:How special is THAT! I just loved seeing all of your photos, sweetheart, especially the ones of you in your element...enjoying the cold, the snow, pulling that sled!:cool: Ahhh, what a life, and how lucky your family is to have a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! You truly are amazing, Maya, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day, EVERY day, honors! I know there's no snow (yet:D) in Wisconsin, but I'm sure your humans are making your big day in the spotlight a very special, fun filled, adventure packed one! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Maya!:love::love::love:

mon
08-19-2014, 05:42 PM
Maya is the perfect DOTD, what a joy to see Maya and celebrate such a wonderful Husky. Please forward big hugs!