PDA

View Full Version : Norman!

cassiesmom
07-31-2014, 11:59 AM
Hello, Norman! I smiled when I read your bio ... you are an affectionate cuddler! You like to play, so much so that your chicken toy had to be replaced with your indestructible ball! You go with your people from room to room :) One look from those irresistible brown eyes, who could refuse you? Not me! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie beagle Norman!

DonnaDWM
07-31-2014, 12:08 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are so cute and friendly.
I'd love to see you "play dead". I bet you do it very well.
Keep up the good work of making your family happy.
Celebrate your very special day.

LadyKate
07-31-2014, 12:52 PM
Oooo you funny fella.. I can see you plotting and planning while pretending to be all quiet and ready for a nap.. Your pictures tell the true story..
Such mischief in those eyes... Are you thinking about how to chew up that next chicken?? Love you Norman.. and congratulations on DotD!!

tatsxxx11
07-31-2014, 04:16 PM
Hi Norman! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

Be still my Beagle loving heart! What a beautiful Beagle boy you are, Norman! And quite the character too!:D I'd love to see a video of you playing "dead," and "shred the chicken!":D But as endearing as your mischievous antics and repertoire of tricks are, it's your sweet and loving personality, your BIG, cuddle lovig heart that makes you the extra special boy that you are! How lucky your family is, having a best friend, a loving companion in you, Norman!:) Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, getting into all sorts of trouble, being spoiled rotten!:D Love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Norman! XO XO XO

chocolatepuppy
07-31-2014, 07:54 PM
You're so adorable Norman!!!:love: I can't imagine you being a trouble maker!:D

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!:cool: