PDA

View Full Version : Katy

kaycountrygal
07-29-2014, 12:02 PM
Hello Katy, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a cute girl you are! When I saw your photo, I guessed puggle. From the writeup it sure sounds as if you are a smart, sweet, loving girl and have a wonderful home. All your photos are great! I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

DonnaDWM
07-29-2014, 12:35 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
What a wonderful combination of breeds, pug and beagle.
You no doubt get along with everyone.
Celebrate your special day.

chocolatepuppy
07-29-2014, 02:25 PM
Awww Katy, you're adorable!!!:love: It sounds like you're eating healthy!;)

Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope you're having a fun day!:D

cassiesmom
07-29-2014, 04:01 PM
Katy the Puggle! I smiled when I read about how you are part of the family... absolutely! :D You go for short or long walks with your person. Then when you come back, you cool down with a drink of water, and a snack of carrots or pepper. Then it is time for fun and lovies! As it should be! I bet you give your family tons of smiles and joy each day :love:!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, Katy! I am so glad I got to meet you!

mon
07-29-2014, 04:36 PM
What a little sweetheart, I just love her! Katy is such an adorable DOTD!

tatsxxx11
07-29-2014, 05:03 PM
Hi Katy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet pie!:D

What an adorable Puggle you are, hehe, cute to the core! Just look at that heart melter of a face, those BIG brown eyes and those long, silky, Beaglesque ears! What a happy, adventure packed, fun filled life you're living there in beautiful AK (not to mention being)surrounded by so much human love! And how lucky are your humans, having a best friend, a loving companion, a FULL FLEDGED family member in YOU!:cool" You're a peach of a pup, Katy, as sweet as they come, and so very worthy of your "top dog" crown! Wear it proudly, and enjoy a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Katy! XO XO XO