PDA

View Full Version : Roma Luna!!

opschick
07-01-2014, 06:58 AM
Hello Roma Luna, YOu put a smil on my face with all of your pics. I can see what a drama queen you are! Happy DOTD!!

chocolatepuppy
07-01-2014, 08:28 AM
You're a beauty Roma Luna!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D

kaycountrygal
07-01-2014, 09:02 AM
Hello Roma, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beautiful girl you are! Your coat is so shiny sleek and I enjoyed all the great photos. I really like your look with your floppy ears rather than upright ears. I watched three of your videos and was amused. I especially liked the "tumbleweeds" with several dogs playing. I hope you have many more years with your family who obviously love you. Congrats on being DOTD!

DonnaDWM
07-01-2014, 11:40 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are a queen, just the way you pose for your pictures.
I'm sure your friends enjoy playing with you.
Have a great day, and celebrate.

Donna

mon
07-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Roma is such a fine, beautiful girl! No wonder you adore her so. Happy Canada Day eh. Hope the family has a special day!

LadyKate
07-01-2014, 06:51 PM
I've loved every single picture and all the videos of this amazing girl.. So proud of her.. and hey.. this particular thread should be called " Diva of the Day" What a stunner.. .

cassiesmom
07-02-2014, 02:21 PM
Beautiful Roma Luna, I was having computer problems yesterday so I am sending a belated wish. You are gorgeous! Your coat is so sleek and shiny - and the camera sure likes you! Hope you had a very happy Dog of the Day, Dobergirl Roma Luna!