PDA

View Full Version : Cash!

opschick
06-11-2014, 07:34 AM
HI Cash, you are such a cutie, yOu picture put a smile on my face this morning. I"m glad you were able to ease the loss of your family and your fur sib. Happy DOTD!

mon
06-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Cash is truly an adorable little fellow! I am glad he has brought so much laughter and fun to your fine family. Wishing you the best and a big old smooch to Cash! Excellent DOTD!

kaycountrygal
06-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Hello Cash, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a cute boy you are! I enjoyed reading about you. No doubt you have a wonderful home and are loved by humans and animals. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

cassiesmom
06-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Hi, Cash! You are such a cutie and I'd love to play with you! How wonderful that you came into your family's lives at just the right time, and have helped so much with healing after their losses. You are very special! Happy Dog of the Day!

pomtzu
06-11-2014, 02:31 PM
What a cutie you are, Cash. Your fur looks so beautifully soft and silky, too. Being that you are a Russell, I know how much energy you have. Can you send some my way, please??? ;) I'm certain that you will excel in agility - just go easy on your people - okay??? :p

Sending out congratulations to you today, for being selected as the most honored DOTD. I KNOW you're getting some extra spoiling today too - but you deserve it. Wishing you a long and happy and healthy life with your loving family. :love::love::love::love::love::D

DonnaDWM
06-11-2014, 03:17 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are one handsome boy.
I'll bet you do have a lot of energy.
Love the picture of you splashing in the water.
Have a great day.

Donna

speecher
06-11-2014, 07:07 PM
I would like to thank all of you for your kind words about Cash. He truly is a blessing to our family. He has been living large today playing-go figure-with his big sister Emma and his ball. He has certainly brought joy back into our home, and as I said, we love him dearly!