PDA

View Full Version : Kamodo!!!

chocolatepuppy
05-25-2014, 08:42 AM
You're such a handsome boy Kamodo!!!:love: It sounds like you're a very best friend to your person!
Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope this is a special day!:D

mon
05-25-2014, 11:35 AM
Kamodo is simply the best DOTD! Such a heart of gold and what a looker too!

DonnaDWM
05-25-2014, 12:06 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Kamodo. You may not know many tricks, but you know the BEST one, and that is loyalty.
You have a beautiful smile.

Donna

pomtzu
05-25-2014, 06:41 PM
Kamodo - what a wonderful and SMART dog that you are. No training, but you are an alert dog. I'm certain that you are worth your weight in gold to your parent, and that you have saved that life on numerous occasions. So who really cares if you don't know any of those typical doggie tricks - you outshine some of the best performers with your special skill. :love:

Congratulations on being selected as the Memorial Day Sunday DOTD. Lots of good wishes being sent your way from across the country in Delaware, to your home in Washington. Enjoy the upcoming summer - have fun! :D

DJFyrewolf36
05-25-2014, 07:02 PM
Kamodo! You are such a handsome fella. You are truly your human's best friend. Congrats on your special day. <3

Lilith Cherry
05-25-2014, 11:02 PM
What a smart and handsome dog you are Kamodo! I am so glad you have your human home again and are taking such good care of her. You and she are lucky to have each other!

cassiesmom
05-26-2014, 01:38 AM
Kamodo, what a terrific story! You are a precious, handsome, smart guy! How wonderful that you pay close attention to your human, that is super important! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety!

captain
05-26-2014, 06:30 AM
Congrats on being DOTD today! Such a beautiful face ....

CesarMillan56
05-29-2014, 01:57 AM
Kamodo.. you are such a lovely dog. and In above discussion, we knows your loyalty.

Thank you