PDA

View Full Version : Scruffy!

cassiesmom
05-23-2014, 06:43 AM
Hi, Scruffy! I've never before met a dog who drinks tea! I'd love to share my cuppa with you :) In fact, one look from your big brown eyes and I'd do pretty much whatever you like!

You have a very important job, watching for your person and barking when a seizure occurs. It sounds like you do it wonderfully well! Good for you! Then when it is time for your person to use the Hoover, you are there to chase it! Right on, Scruffy!

I agree with your person; you are very special! Happy Dog of the Day to you! I am sending you a big hug to celebrate YOU!

MoonKitties
05-23-2014, 08:03 AM
Congratulations to you dear Scruffy on being DOTD. What a handsome lad you are and such an angel too.

I've never known a dog who enjoyed a cuppa tea :) Your family is very lucky. It would be such a joy to share teatime with you and it would certainly be impossible to resist such sweet brown eyes asking for a little sip :)

Hope you enjoy your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together. :love::love:

DonnaDWM
05-23-2014, 09:42 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day. You are a handsome boy. Love your hair cut. Take good care of your family. They are lucky to have you.

Donna

mon
05-23-2014, 09:46 AM
Scruffy is so cute, just love his name. Hugs and kisses to Scruffy Scrufferson from Scruffland!

WILDCATS
05-23-2014, 10:15 AM
:love: Congratulations Scruffy, Scruffy by name but not by nature I'll bet. Well done handsome you can come for a cup of tea anytime. :love::love:

chocolatepuppy
05-23-2014, 08:47 PM
You're adorable Scruffy!!!:love: What a smart and good boy you are alerting when your person has seizures!

Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope this is a special day for you and your family!:D