PDA

View Full Version : Khaleesi

Lady's Human
05-06-2014, 06:05 AM
Congratulations, Khaleesi!

I see you have one resemblance to our Angel, who is part bulldog: The Jedi stare in the second pic down. It's not begging, it's demanding!

Enjoy your day, young pup!

ramanth
05-06-2014, 10:58 AM
Khaleesi, Congrats on being DOTD! As a Game of Thrones fan, I approve of your name. It definitely suits you! You are so gorgeous and I'm sure you will grow to be a lovely dog.

Grace
05-06-2014, 11:02 AM
What an intriguing looking dog :)

Congratulations on being Dog-of-the-Day.

Nancy Jones
05-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Khaleesi.

You are such a wonderful looking dog with your colouring, particularly your turquoise eyes. Your family are very lucky to have you.

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy
:love:

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
Twitter @MissNancyJones

Rachel
05-06-2014, 12:55 PM
What a fine pup you are Khaleesi and a smart one too. Now that you are a famous *Dog of the Day* you will have to continue impressing everyone with your abilities to learn. Oh, I guess others have already noticed how gorgeous you are, but you already knew that, right??? :p

Rachel

lonnykitten
05-06-2014, 02:20 PM
what a beautiful dog. Love the markings!! :love:

snakemama
05-06-2014, 02:56 PM
When I saw your picture pop up this mornign I said "CATAHOULA BULLDOG!!" With a happy squeal. You are one beautiful puppy and one of my favorite breeds....please please PLEASE ask your people to join PT so we can watch you grow up through pictures!!! :love::love::love::love:

lolli94
05-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Hello gorgeous! Thank you for brightening my day with your gorgeous pictures! I wish you a long and happy life with your new family. Many hugs! :love:

cassiesmom
05-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Hello, Khaleesi! I like your spotty coat with the different shades of brown, and your bright blue eyes! I agree with snakemama, hopefully your person will register for PT and stay in touch! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Khaleesi!

MoonKitties
05-06-2014, 07:28 PM
Congratulations to you Khaleesi on being DOTD. You are very beautiful. What a lovely coat and such beautiful eyes. As another Game of a Thrones fan, I agree your name suits you very well.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together :love:

Asiel
05-06-2014, 07:46 PM
Khaleesi---enjoy your DOTD status. You are one cute little pup.