PDA

View Full Version : Fluffball Casper

Nancy Jones
05-05-2014, 03:48 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Casper.

You sound such a wonderful dog and not only a son but a true friend as well. Your photos are amazing too.

Wishing you a fantastic day of international stardom. Let's hope you get an extra foody treat for your special day! :)

Love

Nancy
:love:

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
Twitter @MissNancyJones

cassiesmom
05-05-2014, 07:32 AM
Beautiful fluffball Casper! I have never met an American Eskimo Spitz before- you are so handsome! Your coat looks so silky and soft to pet, and I like your brown eyes and your cute ears :) How wonderful that you and your person start the day with a snuggle :love: And that you have the gift of making a sad moment much better! That is a wonderful thing to do. People smile when they meet you :) as it should be! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie Casper!

DonnaDWM
05-05-2014, 03:36 PM
Casper, you are one handsome dog. You must have been the greatest present of all time. I know you got lots of treats and love for being Dog of the Day, because you get much love everyday. You and your Mom are a perfect match. Enjoy the day!

wolflady
05-05-2014, 04:26 PM
These kinds of dogs are the absolute best! As soon as I saw his picture, I was brought back to my childhood where I grew up with an American Eskimo named Misty. She was the best dog ever! I'm sure Fluffball Casper is getting extra treats and lovins for his special day! :)

chocolatepuppy
05-05-2014, 08:49 PM
You're adorable Casper!!!:love: It sounds like you're very special to your person.:love:

Congrats on being DOTD!:D

lilamylynn
05-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Thank you so much for the kind words on Casper <3 he sure did get lots of love today! <3 you're all so sweet <3