PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Lia

Nancy Jones
05-01-2014, 01:27 AM
Congratulations Lia on being Dog of the Day:)

Your photographs are fantastic. You look such a jolly and happy doggy. I'm so pleased you have a wonderful family to live with, with all that adventure.

Have a fantastic day. You are now an international superstar. Great to see you representing Austria.

Love

Nancy
:love:

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
Twitter @MissNancyJones

chocolatepuppy
05-01-2014, 05:24 AM
You're a beauty Lia!!!:love: Those are really nice pictures of you! It sounds like you're a very happy dog!

Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope you have a fun day!:D

CesarMillan56
05-01-2014, 06:54 AM
Hello lia.. you looking nice. congrats to join the dog group.

Thank you

DixieDoodle
05-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Beautiful Dog and beautiful pictures!!! LOVE the ones from the water and "flying"!! Lia is beautiful and looks like a fun loving dog. You are so good to help her with her fears. It's not easy with a pup like that.

Lia
05-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Thank you all so much for your lovely words.
I'm really happy that today is her special day. We had alot of fun outside, hope you all had a nice day too!

CU soon :)

cassiesmom
05-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Miss Lia - you are absolutely beautiful! How wonderful that your person is helping you adjust to new situations and still having all kinds of adventures, even if you need your leash. Could you please have your family give you some extra petting and hugs for me, because I am so glad to meet you today! I am sure you'll do great in your dog classes too! Happy Dog of the Day to you, happy Lia!

MoonKitties
05-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Congratulations to you Lia on being DOTD. You are lovely indeed and such a special girl. We loved your photos.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your special day of stardom. Best wishes to you and your loving family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together :love::love:

liamajhons
05-02-2014, 06:03 AM
Well i have recently joined this forum. and this is my first post in this forum. and i think i am posting on a very good thread. congratulations to you for having such kind of outstanding pets.

liamajhons
05-02-2014, 06:06 AM
It is really an outstanding effort you have put on. and this is the result that your Dog has won a Dog of the day contest. Many congratulations.