PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Georgia

Nancy Jones
04-24-2014, 03:10 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Gorgia:)

You are a beautiful looking Newf and I love the photographs, particularly with one of your babies. You sound so wonderful and cuddly in personality.

Wishing you a great day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy
:love:

COTD 1 March 2014
@MissNancyJones

chocolatepuppy
04-24-2014, 05:23 AM
Oh Georgia, you are gorgeous!!!:love: I love Newfies!:love:

Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope you have a fun day!:D

cassiesmom
04-24-2014, 06:59 AM
Oh, gorgeous Georgia! I'd like to reach through my monitor and give you and your mini-me :love: about a zillion hugs! You are just lovely! I am smiling as I think about the greeting your human dad must get from you each day when he returns from work :D You melted your human mom's heart, too! And you successfully gave birth to your first litter of pups, congratulations! I am sending you oodles of hugs, snuggles and petting today, wonderful Georgia! Happy Dog of the Day to you up in beautiful Canada!!

mon
04-24-2014, 03:20 PM
Awww.. Georgia is the best of the best!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-24-2014, 03:31 PM
Hi Georgia! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, what a magnificent representative of your historic, beloved breed you are; so majestic, so loving, so athletic, and loyal to a fault! And no doubt you’re the best mommy to your precious babies as well! Just as your proud daddy says, you are truly a golden hearted, gentle giant of a canine, Georgia! And having been a daddy’s girls myself, well, it doesn’t get much better than that, right sweetheart? But I had to laugh when I read that your mommy was given a Newfie as her first! Well, your size aside, if any pup was capable of winning over a non dog fan it’s you, Georgia! How lucky your daddy is, having a devoted and loving best friend for life in you, your mommy too! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, Georgia! I’m sure your daddy will be spoiling your rotten today! Lots of love, BIG hugs and slobbery kisses to you and all of your babies, magnificent Georgia! Long and happy life to you!

tatsxxx11

(tatsxxx11 is having a bit of a computer problem but wanted to make sure you got a post from her. So here it is. )

momoffuzzyfaces
04-24-2014, 03:34 PM
Georgia, you are indeed a beauty!!! :love:

I hope you are enjoying your day of doggy fame on Pet Talk. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulatons, sweet Georgia, on being our very special Dog of the Day!!! :love:

pomtzu
04-24-2014, 06:56 PM
Georgia - what a big beautiful lady you are. I've never met a Newfie in person, but always wanted to., so I guess reading about you is the next best thing. I guess that's one of your babies in the photo with you??? - so adorable, and so little when next to you. I hope you're having an extra special day today, as the very honored DOTD. Congratulations - and enjoy to the max. I'm so glad that your people shared you with all of us today. :love: