PDA

View Full Version : Marvelous Miley

Nancy Jones
04-16-2014, 01:18 AM
Congratulations Miley on being Dog of the Day:)

You surely are a wonderful looking dog as is your sister Merle. You look so happy together and sound as though you have a wonderful time playing football with the humans.

I wish you a wonderful day of international stardom. Maybe Merle will be DOTD in the future:) Prrr prrr

Love

Nancy
:love:

COTD 1 March 2014

chocolatepuppy
04-16-2014, 04:49 AM
You're so pretty Miley!!!:love: I bet you're lots of fun! Congrats on being DOTD!:cool:
I hope you and your sister have a fun day!:D

tatsxxx11
04-16-2014, 12:54 PM
Hi Miley! Happy Dog of the Day!:) What a beautiful, tri-color Aussie girl you are, and your Blue Merle sis is a beauty, too! So nice that you two are able to get together for play dates, fitting in some cuddle time as well!:D Your photos are so lovely! That shot of you running through that field of dandelions with such joy, that big smile on your face, is the best! What a wonderful best friend your human has in you, Miley! You're every Aussie loving family's dream dog, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, maybe enjoying a little soccer with your human, being spoiled to the max! Hopefully you and your sister are able to get together for some fun time as wekk! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Miley!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
04-16-2014, 06:15 PM
Hello, sweet Miley! You are a gorgeous Aussie girl and your merle sister is too! I would like to give each of you some petting and hugs! Have loads of fun running through the field and playing ball with your people! Happy Dog of the Day, Miley and your sister too!