PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Carter

Nancy Jones
04-14-2014, 03:17 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Carter:)

You sure are a lovely looking doggy. I love the photos of you and your daddy and am so pleased you have found a loving home with humans and a furry. Maybe we'll see cane on DOTD too some day:)

Wishing you a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy
:love:

COTD 1 March 2014
@MissNancyJones

cassiesmom
04-14-2014, 07:38 AM
Cutie Carter! What a happy new beginning you got after a difficult start in life. I smiled when I saw the photo of you and your person together, then you on your back, then you and daddy together on the sidewalk! You gather up all your stuffies and place them together in the kitchen - what happens next? Does your person help you play with them, or maybe they get put away so you can gather them all again tomorrow! You run and play with your person, or your dog-brother! You are getting used to people meeting you :) How wonderful that you have such a full, happy new life! I bet you are learning to do all kinds of fun new things like eating a yummy treat, taking a nap with your person, and receiving petting and hugs! Could you please have your person give you some petting or a big hug for me, which ever you prefer. Happy Dog of the Day to you, charming Carter!

mon
04-14-2014, 02:16 PM
We are SO glad that you found it in your hearts to rescue Carter. Cute as heck 4 sure, lotsa smooches to Carter xxoxoo

Randi
04-14-2014, 03:05 PM
Hi there, sweet Carter - Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day! :love:

How lucky you are to have found a family who care and treat you well. I can picture you in the kitchen with toys piled up - I think they are meant to be presents for you family for giving you such a good life. :)

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Carter! :)

tatsxxx11
04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
Hi Carter! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:) Your happy tails homecoming story has truly warmed my heart, as has your heart melting photos, especially that one of you posing so proudly with your Daddy!:cool: Thank goodness for rescue groups such as the wonderful 2nd Chance 4 Life Rescue in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania for their dedication to finding loving forever families for deserving doggies such as you! You're finally living the good life, Carter, finally learning the joys of being a much loved furkid (with all of those perks such as an endless supply of stuffies)!:D But as is so often the case with our rescues, you somehow know how blessed you are, giving back ten fold the love you get! (Reading how you treat your stuffies with such care and tenderness melted my heart into a puddle of mush!:D) But you know, Carter, as blessed as you are, the luckiest of all are your Mom and Dad, having a sweet and loving furkid, a best friend for life, in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and brother Kane are both enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Carter, and to Kane too!:love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
04-14-2014, 05:15 PM
Hello, Carter. Aren't you just handsome? Congrats on being named Dog of the Day!