PDA

View Full Version : Rasta!

opschick
04-03-2014, 07:05 AM
HI Rasta, what a beautiful boy you are. I'm so glad you got adopted both by a human and a feline! Happy DOTD!

mon
04-03-2014, 11:18 AM
Rasta is WAY too cute for words, perfect choice for DOTD! Such a face and the cats are adorable.

Nancy Jones
04-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Rasta... or is it cat? Prrrr prrr

You do look like a scamp, but lovely with it. I'm so happy you've found a lovely family to live with. They sound sooooo kind.

Here's wishing you a wonderful day of international fame. Nice to see Poland represented with Dog of the Day:) Maybe your feline friend will be Cat of the Day in the future?!:)

Love

:love:
Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

tatsxxx11
04-03-2014, 01:40 PM
Happy Dog of the Day, Rasta!:) Oh Rasta, what a precious little one you were, I SO want to rub that soft, furry belly!:D And what a handsome, big boy you're grown up to be, beautiful not only on the outside but inside as well! You had a rough start at life, sweet baby boy, but thankfully you found your way to the most caring and loving of forever families, one that will love you forever and always, and it's clear you and your *special person* share an EXTRA special bond of love, trust and friendship! How lucky she/he is to have a joyful, life loving best friend in you, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to her/his days! And oh, how heart melting is the very special bond you share with your kitty pal! You two could be twins!:D What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Rasta, and no doggie is more deserving than you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Thanks to your person for sharing your heartwarming story and heart melting pics with us! Hope you and your kitty pal and proud person all enjoy a very happy, extra special Dog of the Day bash! You all deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Rasta, and to your kitty pal too!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
04-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Hi, Rasta in Poland! You and your kitty pal were almost the same size when you first came home! No wonder you are buddies :)

You know so many sweet ways to keep your person smiling :D that you have ME smiling, too!

I hope you, your caring person, and your kitty pal are having a wonderful day of celebrating YOU! Happy Dog of the Day!

lizbud
04-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Hello Rasta,

It is so nice to met you handsome boy. I enjoying seeing your pictures & reading about
you today. Sounds like you have a wonderful family & a very good kitty friend to keep you
company.:love: You both make a sweet pair of buddies.:) Congratulations Rasta on being
chosen as the special DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Sending you cyber hugs & kisses sweet boy.

DJFyrewolf36
04-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Hey, Rasta!

Seeing you with your kitty friend made me smile. Congrats on your special day! <3