PDA

View Full Version : We Love Elvis!

CavyMom
03-29-2014, 01:43 AM
Congratulations, Elvis, on being POTD! We LOVE Elvis (The Entertainer of the Century) and YOU, Elvis, the precious bunny!!! You have SUPER COOL human parents to give you The King's name! :) You are precious and adorable! Enjoy your special day, Cutie!! :love: XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

chocolatepuppy
03-29-2014, 07:25 AM
Oh my gosh Elvis, you're gorgeous!:love: I bet it's funny when you chase the dog!:cool:
Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!:D

Nancy Jones
03-29-2014, 07:59 AM
Congratulations Elvis on being Pet of the Day, what a superstar you are!:)

You have good taste in ripe red tomatoes, my humom eats them almost every day. Maybe you will have some today as a special treat for being an international star?!:) Prrr Prrr

Have a wonderful day

Love

Nancy
:love:

COTD 1 March 2014

AvaJoy
03-29-2014, 01:51 PM
In all of your pictures you look so sublime so hard to imagine you rocking & rolling like Elvis!:D So glad you have a wonderful, fun life and hope your POTD celebration includes chasing the dog, brave bunny! :cool:

momoffuzzyfaces
03-29-2014, 03:46 PM
Elvis what a stunning fellow you are!!! :love:

I bet the other Elvis would be honored to have such a special and handsome fellow as you named after him. :) It must be so much fun having you as a friend. I love your pictures by the way. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Elvis, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :) :love:

tatsxxx11
03-29-2014, 04:20 PM
Hi Elvis! Happy Pet of the Day! Oh boy, you sure do live up to your name!:D You do your beloved predecessor proud, Elvis!:) Reading your human's description of you enjoying jumping and swirling around in your garden brought visions of a hip twisting Elvis (the other one:D) to mind!:p You just might be the most joyful, life loving, people loving buns on the planet, Elvis! We humans could take a page out of your playbook...Live hard, play hard, love hard!;) What a beautiful, precious little bun you are, Elvis, and how lucky your human is to have you in her/his life, bringing endless smiles, laughs and loves to her/his days! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day, munching on juicy tomatoes, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, rockin' Elvis!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
03-29-2014, 10:53 PM
Elvis (after Elvis Presley of course) means the whole world to me! He always knows how to make me laugh when he is jumping and swirling round the garden! He loves jumping into the bed for cuddles and kisses! But most of all he loves chilling in the garden! He is constantly up for playing and causing mischief!

No matter what type of day I've had Elvis is always there to give me hugs and kisses! He loves to eat tomatoes especially the extra juicy ones and his favorite game is chasing my dog to see if he can catch her! There is never a dull day when this rocking rabbit is about! He truly lives up to his name!

Sweet bunny Elvis! What a cutie you are with your soft grey coat and your lop ears! And a busy bunny, too -- in the garden jumping or playing; enjoying a snack of tomatoes; then chilling in the garden or enjoying a round of snuggles and cuddles :love: Perfect, as it should be! You give your person all sorts of love and smiles, and I'm sure you get just as many in return :love: Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, Elvis!