PDA

View Full Version : Hilla!!!

chocolatepuppy
03-24-2014, 05:34 AM
You're such a pretty girl Hilla!:love: I bet you'll do great in shows!;)

Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope you have a fun day!:D

Nancy Jones
03-24-2014, 07:28 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Hilla, you truly are a superstar.

You are so pretty I'm sure you will win many more dog shows, sweet fluffball.

I wish you well, it's nice to know a furry from Finland.

Lots of love

Nancy
:love:

COTD 1 March 2014

ramanth
03-24-2014, 01:30 PM
Congrats on being DOTD, Hilla! :cool:

tatsxxx11
03-24-2014, 02:45 PM
Hi Hilla in Finland! Happy Dog of the Day!:) Oh, what a beautiful girl you are, Hilla, inside and out! Your incredibly thick, full coat (great for those cold Finland winters:cool:) is simply gorgeous, and oh, what a big, beautiful smile! No doubt, once your motherly duties are done, you'll be wowing the judges with your stunning good looks, your joyful personality and boundless charm! And I'll just bet you are the best mommy to your 7 babies, too! Happy early 1st birthday wishes to them!:D How lucky your family is to have a "first" as special as you, Hilla, and I hope that you and your family will know many, many more happy, fun and love filled years together! Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming story and so many fabulous photos with us! Meeting you today was truly a treat! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating in high style with brother Aslak, being spoiled rotten!:D Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Hilla, and to Aslak too!:love::love::love:

pomtzu
03-24-2014, 03:22 PM
Hi there, Hilla. You might laugh when I say this, but at first glance and seeing only your face, I thought you were a Pomeranian. Boy - I got that wrong, didn't I? You certainly would be a VERY BIG POM, indeed. :) I enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful pictures. Good luck when you start on the show circuit - I'm sure that you will really wow the judges.

Congrats on being todays magnificent DOTD. Hope you enjoyed the honors, and the attention too. :love:

cassiesmom
03-24-2014, 04:16 PM
Oh, beautiful Hilla! I would love to pet your full, fluffy, wonderful coat! I like your smiling happy face :D I bet you are a terrific mommy and I'm sure you will do great in the judging areas! Happy Dog of the Day to you , sweet girl!