PDA

View Full Version : Chirpy Cheza

Nancy Jones
03-19-2014, 01:35 AM
Wow Cheza you are such a beautiful dog. I love your eyes of differing colours:) Mind are just plain green, but then I am a cat.

I love that your name means to dance and play. I'm sure with all the tricks that you do, you already do that.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day. I hope you enjoy your day of international fame.

Love

Nancy
:love:

COTD 1 March 2014

cassiesmom
03-19-2014, 03:10 PM
Sweet girl Cheza, you are beautiful and smart! I like your gorgeous eyes and your golden-brown coat! Happy Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
03-19-2014, 04:00 PM
Hi Cheza! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:) Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous girl you are, breathtaking! Just look at that sleek brown coat, those amazing eyes!:eek: No big surprise to hear how you wow all you meet with those stunning good looks! And of course, being an Aussie x GSD, you're not only beautiful, but athletic and talented and oh SO smart, having mastered so many impressive commands...and at just 1 year old! As your proud person says, you're one extra special pup, Cheza, a gem of a girl, and your family so very lucky to have a beautiful, life loving, people loving best friend in YOU! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and brother Amigo are enjoying an extra special, adventure and fun filled Dog of the Day, kicking up your paws, dancing the day away, being spoiled rotten!:D Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Cheza, and to Amigo, too!:love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
03-19-2014, 07:23 PM
You're a beauty Cheza!!!:love: Just look at those eyes! Congrats on being DOTD!:cool:

I hope you and Amigo are having a fun day!:D

ramanth
03-20-2014, 12:48 PM
Cheza, you are so beautiful! You remind me so much of my Kia who is also a ACD mix. I just love your name. So unique! Congrats on being DOTD!