PDA

View Full Version : ~Exempel~

chocolatepuppy
03-11-2014, 05:29 AM
You're adorable Exempel!!!:love: Wow, you can jump really high! Congrats on being POTD!:cool:
I hope you have a fun day!:D

Nancy Jones
03-11-2014, 09:45 AM
Wow Excempel you really are extra-ordinary and have superpowers, with your talent for tricks. You look so lovely and soft and a really good friend to have. I like that you have a sense of humour too.

Congratulations on being pet of the day. May your talents continue for ever! :)

Love

Nancy
:love:

COTD 1 March 2014

Freedom
03-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Exempel, one look at the thumbnail pic of you at a jump and I KNEW I had to read up on this rabbit. See, I take my bichons through Agility so I know a bit of what a jump IS, and to see a bunny going over was a sight!

I enjoyed reading about you, sounds like you have a wonderful human to care for you. I am so glad you are being taught things so you can become a wonderful bunny.

Enjoy your day, Exempel!

tatsxxx11
03-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Greetings Exempel! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!:) What a beautiful, simply precious bun you are, Exempel, and SO talented! Oh my gosh, just look at your awesome self, ears flying, leaping over that hurdle with such ease! How impressive!:eek: And if anyone was ever in doubt as to just how smart a bunny can be, they haven't met you!:D Wow, what an impressive list of tricks you've mastered! You're one extra special bunny, Exempel, beautiful, athletic and loving, and your devoted human so very lucky to have a best friend in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten!:D Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Exempel!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
03-11-2014, 04:02 PM
Exempel what a gorgeous bunny you are!!! :love:

I loved your wonderful pictures! It looks like you could almost fly as you jump over the hurdles!!! :) You do look sad but that only makes you more charming. I'd love to be able to give you a gentle pat. Maybe your loving human will do that for me? Please thank her/him for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Exempel, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :love:

cassiesmom
03-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Exempel, you are precious! I like the photo of you making the jump, and I :love: your portraits! I like your soft coat and your wonderful lop ears! Could you please have your person give you some extra petting and a hug for me, because you are so talented and sweet! Happy Bunny PEt of the day to you!

CavyMom
03-11-2014, 05:03 PM
Congratulations, Exempel, on being POTD! You are soooo gorgeous, precious and photogenic!!! :love: Sending hugs from the U.S.A.! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net