PDA

View Full Version : Alfie!!

opschick
02-25-2014, 07:59 AM
Hi Alfie, you look like a very sweet boy and I"m glad you have a person that loves you very much. Happy DOTD!!

ramanth
02-25-2014, 12:28 PM
Alfie, congrats on being DOTD! You are a cutie and I hope you find all the rocks your heart desires at the beach. :D

mon
02-25-2014, 12:58 PM
Alfie's magnificent, love his coat and all his funny pics!

tatsxxx11
02-25-2014, 02:14 PM
Hi Alfie in the UK! Happy Dog of the Day!!! What a beautiful BC boy you are, Alfie! I love your big, love filled brown eyes, and your even BIGGER smile! And you have every reason to smile, don't you Alfie!:) What a happy, fun and love filled life you have been blessed with, complete with your very own beach to romp on and ocean to swim in, countless rocks to dig up, not to mention having a best kitty bud in Pebbles to pal around with! Your people are on lucky bunch, having a beautiful best friend in you, Alfie! You're everything a family could hope for in a fukid and more, and I hope that you all will know many, many more happy, love filled years together! I hope you're enjoying you well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating with Pebbles and your proud parents! It might be too cold for swim, but hopefully you're able to fit in a run on the beach and some stone hunting!:D Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Alfie, and to Pebbles too!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
02-25-2014, 02:47 PM
Handsome Alfie, I'd love to take a stroll on the beach with you any time, and watch you dig for rocks or whatever else you might find! Happy Dog of the Day!

chocolatepuppy
02-25-2014, 06:49 PM
You're a gorgeous boy Alfie!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:cool:
I hope you and Pebbles are having a fun day!:D