PDA

View Full Version : Cora!!!

chocolatepuppy
02-24-2014, 05:24 AM
You're a beauty Cora!!!:love: It sounds like you're a very friendly and happy girl! How lucky you are to have a neighbor to play with you!:cool:
Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!:D

opschick
02-24-2014, 08:18 AM
hI Cora, you are a beautiful girl both inside and out! Happy DOTD!!

ramanth
02-24-2014, 01:52 PM
Cora, it is so great that you have a best friend! Sounds like you have lots of fun together! Congrats on being DOTD!

tatsxxx11
02-24-2014, 03:16 PM
Hi Cora! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful girl!:) What an extra special a pup you must be, to have been nominated by your neighbor, your good buddy, for Dog of the Day honors!:cool: We give great thanks to your human parents for welcoming you into their home and hearts, providing you with a life any pup would be enviable of, including a best human friend to play with and love on! How lucky she/he is, having a best furry friend in you, Cora! You're beautiful to the core, inside and out, and so very worthy of your "top dog" honors, not just today but every day! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cora! Hoping for you a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, and many more years of shared love and friendship with your best friend! Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Cora!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
02-24-2014, 03:41 PM
Awwww, Cora! You have your people and your neighbors who love you, beautiful girl! Your story reminds me of Glacier's "guest dog", Daisy - who belongs to Glacier's neighbor but is also a beloved member of the pack :love: I would love to reach through the monitor to give you a big hug! Happy Dog of the Day to you, wonderful Cora!

mon
02-24-2014, 06:57 PM
So glad that you nominated Cora, what a beautiful coat on such a lovely dog! Hope you both enjoyed a special day today, excellent DOTD 4 sure!

Asiel
02-24-2014, 07:49 PM
Cora I had to catch my breath when I looked at your picture.....you are a double for my son's dog that he had adopted from a farm. Your eyes have the kindest look in them. What a beautiful girl you are and so lucky to have a playmate next door.
Enjoy your day and I hope everyone spoils you today and always. Happy DOTD sweet girl.