PDA

View Full Version : Jack and Platsch in Germany!

tatsxxx11
02-21-2014, 12:57 PM
Hi Jack! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your beautiful mate Patsch, too!:) What a beautiful Budgie you are, Jack, and what a precious pair you and Patsch make! Your brilliant green coloring is gorgeous, and the perfect complement to Patsch's cheerful yellow! I didn't know that there was such a thing as Budgie shows!:cool: Well, I have no doubt that you and Patsch will shine at the show, and perhaps make a few feathered friends while you're there as well!:D Your human is one lucky soul, having two such beautiful Budgies to call her own, doubly blessed, and I hope that you and Platsch will know many more happy, carefree, love filled years with your devoted human!:) Thanks for brightening my grey and gloomy day, Jack and Platsch! I hope you're both enjoying a very special day, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you beautiful Jack and Platsch, the best Budgies ever!:love::love::love: (Please have your person give you both an extra serving of lettuce and cucumber for me!:D)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-21-2014, 05:12 PM
Jack what a handsome Budgie you are!!! :love:

You and Platsch look very happy and beautiful together. I enjoyed reading about you very much. :) Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I bet it's lots of fun having you for friends.

Congratulations, sweet Jack, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love:

Gavin
02-21-2014, 08:49 PM
Jack! Der Vogel! ( is it "der"? The articles are so difficult!) I wish you good luck in the competition and great love with your partner Platsch!

bean
02-21-2014, 09:30 PM
Congratulations Jack and Platsch on being Pet of the Day.

My former Pets of the Day, Destiny Beaker and Pepito Parakeeto say Hi

:) (:>)

chocolatepuppy
02-21-2014, 09:57 PM
You're both cuties Jack and Platsch!!!:love: Congrats on being POTD Jack!:D