PDA

View Full Version : Tetra!

opschick
02-18-2014, 07:28 AM
Hi Tetra, you have it all, Beauty and Brains! You look like a very happy girl and I"m glad you found such a great home. Happy DOTD!!

mon
02-18-2014, 12:19 PM
Tetra is simply a darling! Love her :love:

tatsxxx11
02-18-2014, 12:23 PM
Oh, be still my Retriever loving heart!:) What a beautiful, extra special Flat Coated girl you are, Tetra! We just don't see enough of your beautiful breed on Dog of the Day, so meeting you today was an extra special treat! I so enjoyed your heart melting pics, reading your proud Daddy's heartfelt tribute to his best girl; his partner, his loyal and loving companion, his furry soul mate! And having been a "daddy's girl" myself, all I can say is it doesn't get any better than that!:D What a terrific team you and your Daddy make, Tetra, best friends for life! How very blessed you are to have one another, and I hope that you and your Dad will know many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship! And oh, I just know a girl as smart as you, an athletic Retriever, is going to shine on the agility course! Good luck, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Tetra, enjoying all sorts of fun adventures with your Daddy, being loved to the max and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and kisses, woofs and wags to you beautiful Tetra, from me and my 15 yr. old Labbie girl, Star!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
02-18-2014, 07:24 PM
You are a beautiful girl, Tetra! I like the very first photo of you all comfortable on your blanket, I bet your coat was warm to pet from the sunshine! And the "snow dog" picture, too! :D I agree completely with opschick -- you have beauty and brains! I would love to give you some huge hugs today -- since I can't, I'm sure your dad will give you some! Please come back and update us on your adventures! Happy Dog of the Day to you, lovely Tetra!

chocolatepuppy
02-18-2014, 07:40 PM
You're a beauty Tetra!!!:love: I bet you'll be great at anything you do! Congrats on being DOTD!:D
I hope this is a special day for you and your person!