PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Tequila!

CavyMom
02-11-2014, 05:20 AM
Congratulations, Tequila, on being DOTD! :) You are gorgeous and sweet! (Correction: No animals are "stupid"!) We hope you enjoy your special day and have a long, healthy, happy life! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

opschick
02-11-2014, 07:33 AM
HI Tequila you look like a very sweet girl. Happy DOTD!

tatsxxx11
02-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Hi Tiki in Lechenich! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) What a beautiful "spottie" girl you are, Tiki...Your spotty splatter pattern is so pretty, and your coloring too!:) What a lucky young lady/fellow your guardian is, having a smart, fun loving, beautiful best furry friend in you, Tiki! But what makes you so EXTRA special is your big heart, your sweet and gentle personality, your love for your humans and furry friends! A family couldn't hope for more in a furkid, Tiki, and I hope that you and your family will know many, many more wonderful years of shared loved and companionship...You're a treasure!:) Thanks for the BIG smiles, pretty girl! I hope you're enjoying a happy and fun filled day, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Tequilia!:love::love::love: P.S...That photo of you posing so sweetly, with your paws tucked in, is heart melting!:)

chocolatepuppy
02-11-2014, 07:35 PM
You're such a pretty girl Tequila!!!:love: Your name is a pretty too! Congrats on being DOTD!:cool:
I hope you're having a fun day!:D

cassiesmom
02-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Hello, Tequila, pretty spotty girl! I agree with tatsxxx11, I like the photo of you with your paws neatly folded! :) I would love to help you play with your tennis ball! Happy Dog of the Day!