PDA

View Full Version : Precious Hobbles!

CavyMom
02-09-2014, 01:15 AM
Congratulations, Hobbles, on being POTD! You are sooooo ADORABLE and BEAUTIFUL!! :) WE LOVE MICE!! Sending you LOTS of X's and O's!!!! Enjoy your special day! Best Wishes for a long, happy, healthy life, Sweetie!! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

tatsxxx11
02-09-2014, 10:00 AM
Hi Hobbles! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one!:) I can't imagine anyone reading your heartwarming, inspirational story and not getting a bit teary eyed! You are precious beyond words, Hobbles, and your courage, your love for life despite your challenges, are testament to the indomitable spirit of our animal companions! Sweet and feisty, a fighter and survivor, you're all that and so much more, Hobbles, and so very deserving of your extra special, Sunday Pet of the Day honors! How blessed your human is, having a best furry friend, a "heart pet" as special as in you! Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! I hope you and all of your furry friends enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, munching on pumpkin seeds and peanuts, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Hobbles!:love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
02-09-2014, 01:31 PM
You're a precious little one Hobbles!!!:love: Congrats on being POTD!:D

mon
02-09-2014, 01:52 PM
Hobbles is too cute for words, best POTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-09-2014, 04:09 PM
Hobbles what a darling you are!!! :love:

You might be a little one but you are packed with spirit!!! :) Your sweet pictures sure brightened up my gloomy day. It must be so much fun having you for a special friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying lots of your favorite things today.

Congratulationgs, sweet Hobbles, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love:

mrspunkysmom
02-09-2014, 08:04 PM
Hobbles, what a rough start in life, but you haven't let that stop you! Congrats on being Pet of the Day!

Cloudchild75
02-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Oh man seeing these comments prompted me to join xD I'm so happy my wee girl has received love, and thankyou guys for all your kind words.

Karen
02-10-2014, 02:03 PM
Oh man seeing these comments prompted me to join xD I'm so happy my wee girl has received love, and thankyou guys for all your kind words.

Awww, welcome to Pet Talk, hope Hobbles is still celebrating today! Wee kisses to her from us!