PDA

View Full Version : Cookie

kaycountrygal
02-07-2014, 09:59 AM
Hello Cookie, it's a pleasure to meet such an adorable dog. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. It sounds as if you have a wonderful life and are loved. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

mon
02-07-2014, 10:28 AM
Oh yes, adorable is the perfect word to describe Cookie! What a joy and delight, perfect DOTD!

tatsxxx11
02-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Hi Cookie! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) What a joyful, life loving little dynamo you are, Cookie, quite the character, hehe! You may be a little guy, but you sure do pack a whole lot of spunk, personality and heart into that pint sized package! And if there ever was reason to doubt your Mommy's claim that you're a snow lover, one need only look at that snow covered face!:D You even do doggie impersonations!:p What a lucky bunch your humans are, having a best furry friend in you!, Cookie! Check that...you're not only a beloved furry friend, you're a cherished family member, the leader of the pack:cool: Great thanks to your family for sharing your adorable little self with us, sweetheart! Meeting you has truly warmed my cold February day! (Your photos are the best!:D) Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, Cookie man, celebrating to the max with your Beagle bud, hopefully digging in some deep snow!:D Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, adorable Cookie!:love::love::love:

lizbud
02-07-2014, 06:56 PM
Hello Cookie,

My, you are a handsome little fella.:love: Sure are a dynamic little rascal who loves his life & his family. :)
Keep on keeping on little guy. Happy DOG OF THE DAY to you sweetheart.:love: Hugs & kisses going out to
you on your special day. xoxoxo :love:

mrspunkysmom
02-07-2014, 07:10 PM
Hey Cookie, So you act like a Beagle? nothing wrong with that. Be all you can be! Congrats

chocolatepuppy
02-07-2014, 08:30 PM
You're a cutie Cookie!!!:love: It looks like you have a lot of fun in the snow. Congrats on being DOTD!:cool:
I hope you got a few extra treats today to celebrate!:D