PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Apalla!

CavyMom
01-31-2014, 10:31 AM
Congratulations, Apalla, on being POTD! Not only are you adorable and photogenic but it's easy to tell from your photos that you're smart, friendly and sweet! We are so glad that you have a found a loving forever home! We hope you have an extra-special day, celebrating your big honor! :) Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, stress-free life, Cutie! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

tatsxxx11
01-31-2014, 02:57 PM
Hi Apalla! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful, brilliantly colored Dragon you are, and your personality just as warm and *sunshiny,* as "happy" as your coloring!:cool: And don't you make quite the super model to boot! Your photos are exquisite!:eek: What a lucky person is yours, having a best 4 legged friend as sweet and gentle, as loving as you! You're everything a reptile lover could hope for in a Dragon and more and so very deserving of your "top pet" honors!:) Great thanks to your proud person for sharing your gorgeous self with us, Apalla! A dose of Bearded Dragon sunshine is just what I needed to brighten my grey and gloomy day!:) Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight (and under the sunlamp:D), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Apalla!:love::love::love: Long and happy life to you!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-31-2014, 04:44 PM
Apalla what a beauty you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. You certainly look happy under your sun lamp soaking up those rays. :) I'd love to be able to join you. It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Apalla, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love:

Karen
01-31-2014, 04:56 PM
We got extra text for pretty Apalla, so you can read even more about her now!

mrspunkysmom
01-31-2014, 06:01 PM
Happy Pet of the Day, Appalla!