PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Bianca

lizbud
01-30-2014, 12:44 PM
Hello Bianca,

It is so nice to meet you pretty girl.:love: You sound like a real sweetheart who spreads
sunshine wherever she goes.:) I am seriously impressed with the awesome stick you found
to bring home.:D Congratulations on being the honored DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Sending you
lots of hugs & kisses just for you sweetie. Enjoy your special day.:love:

mon
01-30-2014, 12:47 PM
Such a face! Bianca is simply irresistible, perfect wee DOTD! What a joy too see her today, have the best day!

tatsxxx11
01-30-2014, 02:14 PM
Greetings beautiful Bianca! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl! I just love you Boston Terriers!:cool: Every time I see one of you black and white coated cuties, visions of Oreos run through my head!:D And you know Bianca, you not only look as yummy as an Oreo, you're every bit as sweet as one, too!:love: Your family is one lucky bunch, having an energetic, fun loving, bubbly, sweet as can be best buddy in you, Bianca! And hopefully you'll keep that irresistible "puppy-tude" well into adulthood!:D Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, eviscerating all the stuffies you can wrap your precious paws around, zooming about the house and yard, being spoiled rotten!:D Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Bianca!:love::love::love: Long and happy life to you!:)

chocolatepuppy
01-30-2014, 06:10 PM
Aww, you're so cute Bianca!!! :love: Just look at that big stick you're carrying around! Congrats on being DOTD!:cool:
I hope you're having a fun day!:D