PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Leon

CavyMom
01-28-2014, 05:18 AM
Congratulations, Leon, on being POTD! You are soooo cute ~ and look soooo soft and cuddly! Sounds like you and Chilli have a wonderful life in your loving forever home! We hope you have an extra-special day and a happy, healthy, long life! :) XOXOXO :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

cassiesmom
01-28-2014, 11:42 AM
Hello, bunnykins Leon! What a handsome bunny guy you are! Your fluffy black coat with the areas of white -- I can see why you get lots of cuddles! I bet you are so soft to pet! And hello, Chilli bunny, companion to Leon! Chilli and Leon, you have a very loving, caring home! I hope you both have a wonderful day of playing, maybe eating a yummy bunny treat of carrot or greens, and being loved :love: Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Leon and to Chilli too!

mrspunkysmom
01-28-2014, 02:33 PM
Hello Leon, Congratulations on being named Pet of the Day!

tatsxxx11
01-28-2014, 02:59 PM
Hi Leon in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!:) What an adorable bun you are, Leon! Your "tuxedo" coat looks so soft and fluffy, and that white "collar" around your neck, so distinctive!:cool: You and bunny bud Chili sure are living the good life! Nothing but the best for you two; deluxe housing, a healthy diet, regular veterinary care, lots of fun time out in the garden AND best of all, all the love your hearts can hold!:) Ahh, life is good, and how blessed you are, having a guardian as caring and responsible and devoted as yours! And equally lucky is she/he, having not just one but two sweet and loving furkids to call her/his own!:) You truly are one extra special bun, Leon, and so very worthy of your big day on center stage! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Leona! I hope you're enjoying a fun day of celebration, chowing down on some yummy carrots and turnips greens, romping with Chili, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Leon, and to Chili too!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
01-28-2014, 05:44 PM
Leon what a gorgeous bunny you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. You have such a cute white nose!!! I bet it's lots of fun having you and Chili as friends. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Leon, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love:

chocolatepuppy
01-28-2014, 06:21 PM
Aww, you're so cute Leon!!!:love: Congrats on being POTD!:D