PDA

View Full Version : Lexi!

opschick
01-09-2014, 07:38 AM
HI Lexi, you are adorable! Happy dotd!

Lady'sOtherHuman
01-09-2014, 11:45 AM
OMG! I LOVE THE EARS! What a happy puppy!

lolli94
01-09-2014, 02:03 PM
Hello Lexi! What a gorgeous girl you are! I especially love the picture of you running toward the camera with a tennis ball! I'm so glad you have a human who understands your need to run, and all your silly obsessions :) Have a great day!

tatsxxx11
01-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Hi beautiful Lexi! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) Oh, just look at that BIG smile, those sparkling eyes! A girl, or guy, could get lost in those gorgeous brown eyes of yours, Lexi! (That tongue and those ears are mighty impressive too, hehe) And being the engergetic, athletic, life loving, "everything in motion" obsessed pup that you are, there's no doubting you're a Border Collie!:cool: For sure you and your sidekick, sister Maddie, keep your humans on their toes 24/7!:D And oh, how sweet those "welcome home" Lexi and Maddie kisses must be! You're a true treasure, Lexi, and your family so very lucky to have a pup as special, as sweet and loving as you in their lives...in Maddie too! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you and Maddie are both enjoying an active, fun filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! You both deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Lexi, and to dear Maddie too!:love::love::love:P.S...LOVE your photo spread!:D

lizbud
01-09-2014, 04:36 PM
Hello Lexi,

You are a bright, beautiful & friendly looking pup sweetie.:love: I'll bet nobody could stay
depressed with your bright spirit around.:love::love: Congratulations pretty girl, on being
the honored DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending loads of cyber kisses & hugs just for you.:love:

chocolatepuppy
01-09-2014, 09:17 PM
You're such a pretty girl Lexi!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D